Chapter Five

Chapter Five

I press a gentle kiss to the patch of skin behind her ear – her skin is soft and smooth, the colour that of silky milk. Cher offers me a smile as I hold her close to me, my hands teasing the skin on her waist as I keep her on my lap. We are driving back to her house.

Liam drives my car, and I sit on the passenger’s seat with my beautiful girl on my lap. Cher offers me a shy smile, before she cuddles further into me – head resting in my neck. It feels right to have her there, skin to skin.

“Don’t fall asleep” I whisper into her ear, knowing that Liam has been planning a fun night for us all. I’m not excited to go back to Cher’s house, simply because I don’t enjoy the cheap décor and apartment, but I am more than excited to spend the night with her and Liam.

“I’m not falling asleep” Cher giggles. I smile before I press a soft kiss to the side of her head, my arms still holding her tight to my body. She is so small and petite; so much so that it makes me wonder about her eating habits. I don’t want her to get too thin, because right now she is the perfect side but she is heading towards the skinny area.

“Leila?” Cher says after a few more minutes of driving through Fairview. I make a noise, indicating for her to carry on her question. “Are you really okay with this? Taking on both me and Liam?”

“I’m more than okay. I love you Cher, you’re my mate” I tell her. “And, as odd as it sounds, Liam and I have a connection. I feel like it would be wrong to have you and not Liam as well”.

Liam smiles brightly, glancing our way. “Damn right, Doll” he winks at me, and I smirk. He turns back to Cher. “It’s us three against the world, Baby, that’s how it is from now on”. The words make me smile, and Cher looks like she just won the lottery.

“I’m so lucky to have you two”.

“Nah, Baby” Liam grins at her, “we’re lucky to have you”. At Liam’s words, Cher grins brightly and I can’t help but mirror her expression. Cher is so seemingly young that it surprises me; I wonder about the hardship that has made her this way. But, I decide we are to unfamiliar to ask her about such things.

“So” I drawl out, mouth next to her ear. I speak to her in a seductive tone. “A little birdy told me that you are a virgin”. I smirk as she blushes, and nods a small yes. “Well, let me tell you something. Virgin’s always get wet quick, not to mention how tight they are”.

Liam growls slightly, and I can hear the sexual frustration in the noise. I glance over to see him take one hand of the wheel, and adjusts his crotch. I notice his raging erection under his pants, and I smirk. Cher just gasps slightly – she is unsure on what to make of the situation.

I giggle, and squeeze her hips slightly as she squirms on my lap. “Do you want to touch it?” I ask her, and I see Liam stiffen; in both excitement and fear. He is excited for Cher to touch him, but he is scared he will get carried away too fast. Like me, he doesn’t want to scare her.

Cher blushes deeply; the colour brighter than scarlet. “I don’t want to distract him while he drives. He might crash”.

“If anything it will make me concentrate more” Liam comments, glancing over to us with a smirk. The bulge in his pants has grown even more – the simple suggestion of Cher touching it caused it to harden further.

Cher gulps, but nods yes. “Leila, will you show me how?” Her question is so sweet and innocent, that I grin brightly. I press another kiss to her neck; I just can’t help myself.

“Reach over and unzip his pants, then pull his erection out” I whisper into her ear. Cher nods and reaches over with shaky hand, she slowly pushes the zipper to his pants down. She is excited, he is excited and I’m excited just watching. Due to Cher’s shaking hands, it takes a few seconds for her to take his hardened member out.