Chapter Eleven

Picture of Cher (Georgia May Jagger) ^^

 The Love Triangle [Chapter Eleven]

The plane takes off at three minutes past six, and then we land in Mississippi at nine am. When we get there, we spilt up. Dean and I leave together, Steve and Nick head off to a hotel we have pre-booked, and Boyles and Albert take a cab into the main part of Jackson.

"Ready" I smirk at Dean, and he offers me a smile. It is an odd smile; because of relationship has changed. When Dean and I used to con together, we used to live for it. The con, the danger, it gives us both adrenaline rushes – and for both of us it gives us a sexual rush. The cons used to be almost like foreplay for us.

Sometimes, if the con was exceptionally dangerous and we were close to being caught, but then just get away with it – we wouldn't be able to hold back any. After the time, if it got to that extreme, Dean would cum in a matter of minutes and half the time before he'd even got inside of me.

However, I never used to mind. Because I understood. The con, that sexual rush, sometimes it was just so extreme that neither of us could hold it back. However, the good thing with Dean was if you gave him a few minutes, and he'd be ready to go again. And it was never disappointing.

But now, when we are back to our old conning ways – I know we can't cross that line again. But that underlining sexual tension is still there, but Dean is uncomfortable. I know what he wants, but I can't give it to him. He knows what I want, but I don't want him to give it to me. We must be strictly professional.

"Yeah" Dean nods, face passive. "I'm ready to get rid of Iago".

"Then let's go" I smile. We walk into the busiest part of Jackson, and we scan the busy street.

"That one?" Dean asks, nodding towards a Mercedes parked.

"No, that's a car for someone who knows about cars. Don't forget I'm supposed to be a rich daddy's girl" I say. Dean chuckles softly.

"Ah, there we go" I smile. Dean follows my eye line, and his lips curve into a smirk.

"Let's go" he says, pressing his hand to the bottom part of my back. We walk over to the car I want – a slick black Porsche convertible. It screams money, and expensive. I see the owner standing next to his car, getting out to pay the meter.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you, sir" Dean speaks, calling out to the middle aged man in a suit. The car owner turns to us. His eye flick to me, and stay a bit too long, before looking back at Dean. "My wife here, she just loves cars".

"I do" I chirp, in a southern accent. "I just love fast cars. Fast cars, and fast men, that's my motto". I give a high pitched giggle. The man's pupils dilate – the mention of men has him thinking of sex.

"Anyway, I was just wondering your car, is this the newest model?" Dean continues the conversation. The owner begins to tell Dean about his car, obviously he is proud of his car. Dean listens, pretending to give a shit.

"--and honestly it drives like a dream. I--"

"Oh my gosh" I shout loudly, grabbing the man's arm. He turns to me in shock. "I honestly love this car so much". As I speak, I lean forward and slip my hand into his pocket. I pull the keys from his pocket, clenching them inside my fist. He doesn't feel anything – he felt my grip on his arm and that was all he felt.

Once the keys are firmly in my grip, I pull my hand away and slip the car keys into my handbag. "Well, thanks man, I think I'll have a look into getting one" Dean smiles, before leading me away.

When we are out of sight, we duck into a side street. I smile at Dean, and he grins brightly at me. In moments like this, in a small dark street, we would have sex. He would press me up against the wall, his hand would run up my thigh, and under my skirt. I would be breathing heavy, sweat would be in between my breasts, and he would be kissing my neck and--

I stop my thoughts going any further. I can't think like this. I love Cher and Liam, and I would never cheat on them. But there is such tension between Dean and I, because we are familiar. Some part of me whispers that they would never know if I fuck Dean once last time. But I shake myself – I would not cheat.

I am a sex addict, I know this to be true. However it is only now, as I considered the pros and cons of cheating on the two people I love most in the world, that I realise just how bad the problem is. My addiction is making me risk throwing away my loves for what – a meaningless quickie in a dark alley. I am disgusted with myself.

"Leila, are you alright?" Dean asks, reaching up and cupping my cheek. My body reacts to his touch automatically, leaning into hand and looking into his large beautiful eyes. I always did love Dean's eyes. He moved forward, going into kiss me. His lips were beautiful too; plump, pink, soft--

"No" I snap, pushing him away. "I am a bad person, Dean. Please don't make it worse by trying to sleep with me. You know I have a weak will when it comes to you. I try and tell myself we were only ever casual. However, I know that is a lie. I had feelings for you, and some part of me will always have feelings for you, but I am finally happy. Please, just don't make it harder for me".

I move away from him, and I hear his sigh behind me. I walk to the edge of the alley, before peaking my head around the corner. The car owner has left, and I know it is time for me to take the car."I'll see you back at the hotel. Make sure that you get everything" I tell Dean. He nods, still looking upset by my rejection.

I then walk away from him, and towards the car. I use the stolen key, and unlock the expensive car. I climb in.As I drive away, I hear someone shout – the car owner. He sees his car driving away in distance. I sped up until he is not even in my mirror anymore. I have a destination, and I plug it into the navigation system.

Part of me wants to ring Cher and Liam, but that it only because I feel guilty. I almost kissed Dean, and I feel guilty. That is how I know how much I love my mates, because I don't ever feel guilt. I steal, I cheat, I con for a living, and I never feel guilt. But I almost have a kiss with an old lover, and I feel guilt burning in my entire body. I really do love them.

I shake myself, I have to focus on the con. I will call Cher and Liam tonight, but for now, I must focus on the con. It is warm in Mississippi, and I allow my hair to whip behind me as I drive. It doesn't take me long to reach my destination – Honeywell Manor.

The large estate comes into view, and I weave through the elaborate garden to get to the entrance. I park outside the front steps, and get out of the car. I hold my head high, as I walk up the steps. I am wearing a bright pink dress, that is backless – displaying I am wearing no bra – and reaches my mid thigh.I ring the bell loudly.

A few seconds later, the door opens and the man I am looking forward looks at me. I offer him a flirtatious smile. "John Finnegan?" I question. The man is tall, with swept back black and grey hair, and he wears a smart suit.

"Yes? And you are?" he questions, looking me and down.

"Pamela Treaker. I think I can help you with an issue you have".

John looks at me for a moment, "and what issue is that?"

"In Boston, on March 18 1990, you and your three friends stole thirteen pieces of value art from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. Although, it cost about three hundred million dollars. Among the pieces stolen was Vermeer's The Concert, which is considered to be the most valuable stolen painting in the world". I pause, and I can see John breathing hard. I carry on.

"You sold all the pieces on the black market, bar one. The Concert is still hidden inside your house. You wish to sell it, but the police got a tip off and have been watching you close for about ten years. If you were to try and sell it, then the men would come down on you like a ton of bricks".

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. I never stolen no paintings" he scoffs.

"My father, Jackson Treaker, sent me" I reply, mentioning John's old partner, and the man who I came to Mississippi to con. John's face instantly changes. His eyes brighten, and he smiles softly.

"Maybe you should come in" John smiles.

"I think that would be best" I nod, and I walk into the Manor. First part of the con, check.