Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Liam hand cuffs our hands to the bed post, so that our arms are raised to an almost painful height. Then, he blind folds us. "Can you see girl?" he asks Cher.

"No" she breathes out, and I wish I could see how hot she looked tied up and vulnerable.

"No what?" Liam growls, and I have to bite my lip to stop my moans.

"No master. I'm sorry master" she squeals, sounding almost terrified.

"The safe words is Snow" Liam tells us – well more Cher than me. He knows I don't need a safe word, but Cher is not very sexually experienced so we need to make sure that she understands it is all just a game. "If you want to stop at any time, just say Snow. Alright sweetheart?"

"Okay" she replies, and I hear Liam kiss her.

"Now just you sit back and enjoy yourself for a moment. I need to teach Leila a lesson first, and then I will be back to punish you. So you just listen to what Leila is going through, and know I will back to take care of you afterwards".

"Yes master" Cher says, before she squeals suddenly.

"I though Leila was going first, master" she breaths out. Liam laugh's – a deep husky sound and I can picture his signature smirk.

"Oh she is. But I couldn't let you dry up could I?" he chuckles, then I hear a low dull noise. Cher makes a noise of shock. Liam has put a vibrator in her, as he deals with me.

"Oh god" Cher whispers, voice so soft I almost miss it. I am so desperate for sex now that my knees feel weak. There is a heavy moment of stillness, just the sound of the vibrations in the room.

I gasp softly when Liam's finger runs over my core. "Shut up girl" Liam snaps at me, and that just makes me want to make more noise. I bite my lip again, as Liam fingers aggressively slap my core lips. "You will not come until I say you can, understand girl?"

I nod – worried if I open my mouth I will moan. "Answer me" Liam roars, and I swallow another moan as his fingers continue to tease me.

"I understand, master" I breathe out. My voice is hoarse and raspy, as I am having some trouble containing my noises of pleasure. Before, whenever I had sex with people who weren't my mate, I never had a problem playing games like this. Most of the time I was the one leading, but with Liam and Cher I struggled holding the sounds back. It felt too amazing to hold back.

There is a moment of silence, before Liam thrusts himself into me fast. I promised not to make a sound, but a gasp and moan of equal proportions comes from my mouth. It is involuntary, I can not control it. "Hush girl" Liam growls, as his hands grip my hips hard.

He quickly begins thrusting in and out of me – both faster than harder than he has done previously. My lip is bleeding because I am biting down so hard on it. I want to moan, to scream out, to throw my head back and cuss like a sailor. But I can't, I must obey the master.

Just as I am on the brink of orgasm, Liam pulls out of me abruptly. I whimper slightly – by body annoyed that I didn't get to the edge, but also relieved because the pain of his roughness although enjoyable was also intense and my body took the moment of rest gratefully.

Milliseconds pass after he pulls out of me, before Liam grips my hips and turns me over. I cry out in pain – as my bound hands twist at odd angles. Liam growls at me, as he thrusts into me from behind. He picks up his aggressive strokes.

As he does so, I hear Cher's breathing catch. Liam's thrust slacks for a moment, and I know he hears it too. During my own blissful roughness, I have forgotten about my beautiful British blonde exploring her own self pleasure – something I can't imagine she has done much of before she met us.