Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Laurens P.O.V

"hey hey HEY!! WAIT UP!!" I screamed at the elevator door, god damn it! I'm going to be late for my x-ray appointment, I stood their waiting for the next elevator to come up, *ding* FINALLY! I screamed in my mind, I ran into the lift and pressed the 5th level button.

I quickly filled all my forms in english and ran into the x-ray room, "hello Lauren Shen I'm doctor Lee and I'll be the one checking your x-ray today" a fairly chubby guy said in a konglish accent. "oh hi, im sorry I was a bit late because umm well sorry.." I said the truth, well I really didn’t have a reason, I just well lost track of time. "no worries now would you please take a seat and we will begin with the check-up then the x-ray" I nodded in agreement.

25minutes later~

"Your fractured bone is fully healed now but since you just got your cast off not too long ago, I would advise you too take care of your leg and don’t put too much pressure on it. Don’t participate in sports like basket ball or any sports where you have to use your leg ok? Miss shen?" Doctor Lee asked in a professional tone, "yes I understand" I stood up, picked up my files and bowed to the chubby doctor.

WHEWW FINALLY THAT WAS DONE!! HE WAS SOOO BORING HE JUST KEEPS GOING ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT STUFF I DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT SHEESH. I checked the time 5.00pm okay just enough time to catch the subway, WAIT DID I JUST READ THAT RIGHT 5pm!! Oh my god the subway its going to come here in like 5 minutes and the hospital is like what 10 minutes away from the station!! OH  MY GOSH, I ran through the register place and came crashing down with my files and some other persons files "OH MY GOD I'm so sorry!" I quickly collected all the files and bowed to the random stranger I crashed into. I continued running, nearly making it out until "Miss!! MISS YOU TOOK MY FILES" WHAT!? SHIT!! I seriously have no chance now it already passed 5 minutes and anyway how the hell did the dude speak english? I looked down at the pile of sheets I collected 'Barom Yu (Paul)' was his name, I took a quick look at his photo which was stapled with his files. WOW he was cute, he had maroonish coloured hair and looked like a kpop idol, I read down the list wait a second he was born in Australia and his name was Barom Yu or Paul what a coincidence my high school crush was Paul Yu but he left and moved to korea just before graduating. WAIT IT COULDN’T BE "PAUL YU, your your Barom right? The dude that the class always teased because of your korean name?" I asked shocked oh my gosh he transformed into a cuttie before he had braces and was a cute guy but now he was HOT!! I used to be really close friends with him until he decided to move, we promised to keep in contact but somehow we never did so as my feelings for him , they slowly disappeared too. "OWWW" I screamed, hitting the stranger on the shoulder I knew as paul while rubbing my forehead. "LAUREN!! LAUREN SHEN IT IS YOU!!" barom shouted out pulling me into a hug, I missed his friendly hugs, why did he have to move for? He was fine in australia! I pulled back, "OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME?" I asked shocked " well you always had the habit to hit me when I flicked your forehead and plus here.." he flapped my file photo in front of my face "besides I could recognise your cute face anywhere" I quickly snatched it back stuffing it in my backpack "BAROM Wow you really changed a lot in a few years time seriously.. Especially your looks!" I complimented him it was so nice to know at least one person in this country! "haha thanks and you, lauren why are you here in korea? And at a hospital?" he asked taking his files from my hands. "oh im actually an exchange student here and I came for a checkup" "oh cools anyway I saw you rushing out the door before were you late for something?" he asked curiously "ahhhhh well I missed the subway anyway so don't worry" I replied slightly disappointed, damn it now I have to wait another 30 minutes before another subway comes. "aww your so cute when your sad, lauren I misssed you so much, we should catch up some time, do you want me to take you home?" barom asked me pinching my cheeks "umm well if its alright for you" I replied back embarrassed "yeah no probs I just need to make a call with my manager and it will be fine.." wait he has a manager?!