Chapter 5

School~

"hey kris, can we go out and eat dinner  today?" tao asked kris "NO!" he strictly replied back , what happened to the kris that treated everyone to the buffet?

But Seriously, is food all tao thinks about? I took my earphones out and plugged them into my  ipod  not wanting to hear any more of their stupid conversation, before I could press the play button "luhannnnnnnnn" I looked up to see who I never thought I would get to meet in my entire life, OMG it was Melanie Wu!!!!!!!! Wait WHAT? Melaine Wu? What is she doing here? And how does she know Luhan? "heyy mel" bread waved at her as if they were best friends, "ssup mel" lay high-fived her

"hey" luhan said giving her a hug. I felt totally out casted, everyone acted as if they knew knew her, and as if it was a common thing to see an actress like HER every day.

"OHMYGAWDDDDD!! I AM  LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!" I literally yelled at her, oh god, I cant believe I just did that. I am sooooo not supposed to do that…. Gah so embarrassing…. 'I can't even turn around' I thought, just imagine the look on everyone's face, but I had to, I was just about to turn around when someone grabbed my hand and I turned to see who it was "really, you are my fan, oh thank you so much!!!" melanie  said smiling at me. I didn't know what to say, I just wanted to go but there's something I need to ask" ummm…. Can I get your  autograph?" I asked shamelessly

"sure, where do you want me to sign?" she asked taking out  a black pen "uh, here" I told her showing a spot on my white shirt.

"what's your name?"

"lauren… lauren Shen"

"here you go, lauren, nice to meet you"

"thank you so much" I said admiring her beautiful writing on my shirt. I totally forgot who were standing behind me. "lauren, how do you know exo-m?" melanie asked curiously. I saw she had already linked her arms with luhan. "oh- I am living with them, cuz there my host family" I said, for some reason, her linking arms with luhan, really bothered me, 'why does it bother me so much' I thought.  "and I am luhan's girlfriend"

WHAT WHAT WHAT THE HELL? did she just say girlfriend, not in like girl-friend, but GIRLFRIEND!

Then why was he so nice to me, why was he so caring towards me, why did he… mislead me, I was starting to like him….

"back to earth lauren!"

"ouchhh" I screamed and I saw melanie pull back her hand from my cheek.

"sorry, are you okay" she asked concerned

"its okay….." I didn’t know what to say, 'tringgggggggggg' I had never been so happy to hear the bell for class

"oh, sorry gotta go, later" I scrammed as fast as I could.

I dropped my bag on the ground and sat on my seat which was in the front of the room, facing kris again was the last thing I wanted to do now, and just when I thought I was alone "hey lauren" tao said sitting beside me,  ughh I seriously don't feel like talking to anyone at the moment….."hey tao.." I replied softly, I flipped open my english book and waited for the teacher to appear, seriously why was I so down for anyway. It's not like I have serious feelings for him, it's just he was the first friend I made here in Korea. Maybe I just felt betrayed? Ughhhh I don't know! " hey tao why are you sitting next to that girl? Sit with us!" some random girl whined "umm it's ok, I want to sit next to lauren.." tao replied back smiling back at me. " Tao, just go I don't mind" I prompted, tao looked at me sympathetically before standing up and sitting next to a bunch of crazy fangirls. I really didn’t mind, I just wanted to be left alone. "Students, I'm sorry I arrived a bit late but the traffic was really bad so I apologize for that. Anyway please turn your books to page 82 and read through that while I get my things ready for class." Mr Kim told the class "and kris! Stop playing on your phone and read through page 82. Even though you’re an Idol, I'm not going to treat you any different. Do you understand Kris?" Mr Kim warned the idol , all eyes turned to the back of the room staring at Kris. Like seriously it's not like his THAT famous! Dude people in America won't even know who Kris is! They'll probably think of Chris brown...