1 Year with Exo-m~

Chapter 1:

*Welcome to Incheon Airport! We hope you enjoy your stay in Korea~"  the annoying kind lady announced through the speakers….

Korea, ay? Why not china or America, I mean back in Australia all my friends were in KPOP heaven, all they talked about was kpop! I mean I'm not against it or anything but seriously I like American music better, sure there were times when my friends tried converting me into a Kpopfangirl but luckily I wasn't interested. And I have to stay here in korea for a year with a KPOP GROUP!!!! I mean yeah I liked some of their music what was it again? Oh .. Yeah Superjunior and bigbang and also that girl group with cool american styled music? 2ne1!! That’s it! I know a lot of kpop stuff from my friends but never was really interested and now my host family is a Kpop BOY group, what was their name again? EGXO, XO, I know this…. EXO!! Yep that's right, I know a few things about them I guess, hot, cute and popular? Oh superjuniors juniors? I think and yep that’s all I got from my crazy, ballistic friends lessons of EXO but seriously what kind of name is that?

I walked out the gates and scanned for my name on a white board, I looked left and right ' LAUREN SHEN' in big bold writing hmmm? I couldn't get a good look of the person holding the board since a crowd had formed around him or her? But it probably might be one of the members of exo?  " Omo did you see Luhan? He was holding a big board, it had a girls name on it? Why is he even at the airport" I heard one of the girls say who walked pass me. I dragged my suitcase behind me and followed the girl, " ALRIGHT everyone please move away! Only Passangers and Pickups allowed in this area!" one of the security guards roared with anger. I stood next to a pillar, waiting for the crowd to slowly disband, when the view was clear again. I saw the white board again and walked towards him, dragging my heavy suitcase from behind. I tapped him on the shoulder from behind and he turned around. " Hi, my names Lauren Shen the exchange student from Australia!" I lamely introduced myself, " oh hi! It's Luhan and I'm in a group called Exo-m you might know us?"  he introduced himself shyly, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. Wait why was there an extra M after EXO? "umm I don't really know, I know of Exo! Are you guys like somehow related or something….." I quietly replied " ahhh so you don't know much of us right? Its ok, well to make it short EXO- M is the chinese group, Exo-K is the korean group and together we make EXO!" luhan excitedly shouted smiling like a cute puppy dog. He seemed alright, I hope the other members were like him.. " luhan.. How many members are in Exo-m?" I asked embarassed, " 6 and lauren? Is it alright if we walk to the van now?" he asked awkwardly man I felt stupid! We just stood there for 5 minutes talking and introducing ourselves we could've did that in the van! " OMG sorry yeah! Sure I'm such an idiot!" I said half embarrassed, half worried! There was going to be SIX OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luhan let out a small chuckle before saying  "your pretty funny! It's gonna be fun having you around "  " yeah….." I lamely said, I picked up my suitcase and started dragging it following the cute guy luhan to the van. " Lauren?" he randomly said " yeah?" " do you need help with that?" he pointed at my suitcase. " uh ummm no it's alright.." I said " I don't have anything to carry anyway, except for this board that kris made! So don't worry!" wait kris, who was he? Was he a member of exo-m, or k? gah  why couldn't they just have 1 group! Without knowing what had happened Luhan was already pulling my suitcase running far away from me, down the airport. " Luhan, wait up!!!!!!!!!! " I shouted after him, I ran at full speed and finally caught up to him breathless in the carpark. " You run ..*quick breath* so fast!" I said breathing in and out. " yeah, you can say that! But you are so weak just running a few metres and your already look like your dying!" he chuckled, teasing me. God the way he laughed made my heart beat fast……… " few metres.. Few metres!! Are you insane it was a few KILOMETRES!!" I replied flapping my arms in the air. I looked up at luhan finding him staring into my eyes ummm awkward….. He smiled, letting out a small laugh, scratching the back of his head shyly and entered the van. What the heck just happened?

 EXO-M's Dorm~

We took the lift up to the 6th floor, Luhan helped me with my luggage while I held onto the board that kris? Made. I followed Luhan turning left and right before stopping at a door next to it was some sort of camera/ keypad thing. What the hell was it? Luhan typed a few numbers and letters on the keypad and it made some sort of ding noise. Woah the technology here was so amazing " lauren...could you  open the door for me" luhan asked, " yeah sure, I'm just amazed, in Australia we use keys…" I opened the door and poked my head inside before walking in *with my shoes on* " umm lauren.." he smiled chuckling, what was up with him.. " in korea, you need to take your shoes off so here.. These are the slippers we prepared for you, baozhi chose it.." wait bread? What did bread have to do with slippers? " oh, im sorry! I didn't know!" I said blushing slightly. " Nah, it's actually quite cute and funny how everything in Korea amazes you!" " haha, very funny luhan! Its not my fault korea is a totally different place compared to australia!" I said " here.." luhan chucked me this odd looking thing at the end was a circular metal thing. Huh? " it sorta works like a key just scan the metal area  near the door and the door will open!" he explained. " Ohhhhhhhh, woah am I, like in space or something?" he just smiled and ruffled my hair. " hey! You can't do that.." I whined, Luhan is  an awesome guy, I hope the others would be the same…. " this is your room, and this is your school uniform for tomorrow and I'll leave your suitcase here, and if you need anything im in the room opposite of yours" he said flashing me one of is cute smiles " yea and where are the other members?" I asked curiously. " I think there practicing or something, don't worry you will see them at school tomorrow or in the morning… oh and some days of the week we won't be able to go to school due to performances and shows so I think you need to learn how to catch the subway or the bus…" he cheekily said winking at me. " wait, what? What is a subway? Isn't it a sandwich or something?" I hopelessly asked him. He just smiled and replied " Goodnight Lauren, seeyou tomorrow" before closing the door.

What was a subway?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my 2nd book which will be as long as the ukiss fanfic maybe longer :D pls comment/vote I want to read your feedback on this first chapter XD

Next chappie teaser- introducing the rest of exo-m, going to an international school, and Kris is a … BIG JERK!