Chapter 2

*In my head, I see you all over me, in my head you fulfil my fantasy, in my head, its going down, in my head it's going down, in my head~* my all time favourite singer, Jason Deurulo sang as my alarm. Wouldn't it be nice if he was actually here, right next to me, singing it for me! Wouldn't that be awesome?  Ugghh now my first day at school, I hate being new, it sucks especially now I have to turn up to school with exo-m! all those fangirls will attack me and pull out my hair as my friends describe it….my worst nightmare…

 I put on my short blue checked skirt on and the white shirt on, which had the school emblem on it. I shoved the jumper in my pignose backpack and walked to Luhans room, I had to ask where the toilet was. I knocked on the wooden door and slightly opened the door ,some cool Chinese music blasted out of the room and I saw a handsome guy dancing some unbelievable moves in front of the mirror. "woah, that's awesome!" I complimented the handsome guy, clapping my hands. He quickly stopped the music and turned around facing me "uh thanks, hi my name is Lay and you should be Lauren right?" he asked me, " mmhmm yep that's right, do you know where Luhan is or the toilet?" I shyly asked him. He laughed at me and answered " well, I know where both of them are, Luhan is in the toilet and I'll show you where the toilet is!" " oh! Lol thanks lay.. And you’re a really good dancer, as good as jason deurulo and for me to say that.. Your really something you know!" I said smiling at lay, " Well, thank you Lauren, just follow me and I'll take you to the toilet.." he said returning me the smile. I followed lay to the toilet, and stood there, waiting for luhan to come out, "he always take long in the shower, he has to complete his look perfectly.." lay sarcastically said " lol ok, I don't mind waiting, trust me I take even longer. So if your waiting after me for the toilet,  just don't. You will pee in your pants" I whispered the ending part making Lay crack up laughing, he had a funny unique laugh it made him look cute. "you know luhan was right your funny and cute!"  " okay..., is that a good thing?" " yeah, anyways I gotta go check on breakfast! Seeya at the breakfast table.." "okays bye thanks for showing me the toilet.." I awkwardly shouted out. " NO Worries" he shouted back, chuckling to himself. Lay was a nice guy YAY! Another member met, 4 more members to go…

The door suddenly opened, revealing a really cute luhan in a blue uniform, water droplets falling from the ends of his soft golden hair. " oh, hey lauren! Did you sleep well? Sorry for making you wait so long… I heard you talking to Lay so yeah, sorry!" he apologized embarassed, " Nah, don't worry and yeah I slept really well! I'll see you at the breakfast table.." I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I did my business, brushed my natural black hair and washed my face cleanly. I walked to the living room and found 4 guys sitting on the floor eating, weren't there 6 members in exo-m? I took a seat between lay and luhan since I only knew them at the moment.. " Annyeong!" both of the members happily chirped… " what did they say? Luhan, I don't understand korean.." I whispered quietly into Luhans ear. " they said hi, they know simple chinese but their korean, so talk to them in simple, simple chinese okay?" luhan whispered back eating his bowl of rice. " oh, hi my name is Lauren and please, please teach me how to speak korean so I can survive in korea!" I said seriously, " my name is xiumin but you can call me baozhi, all the members call me that" the cute bread, guy said, so he was the bread Luhan was talking about. " thank you for the slippers, their pretty how do you say thanks in korean?" I asked " Kamsanmida," the other korean member said, " oh, ok Kamsanmida! Baozhi!" I said, laughing. Bread smiled back at me, and continued eating. " hey Lauren my name is Chen, and whenever I have time, I'll teach you korean,  just ask me any questions and I'll tell you!" the other nice korean hottie said. "ok, kamsanmida Chen! Hehe did I say it right?" I asked him " yep, perfectly lauren!" chen replied back. So far all the members are totally nice maybe all six would be really friendly! I hope "Lay?" I said " yeah? What! Lauren?" he smiled at me " where are the other 2 members?" " oh they already left for school, they said something about an exam.." Lay explained " okay another question, what is that red, liquid thing?" " KIMCHI SOUP!!" all 4 members shouted out " ummm is there cereal?" I asked awkwardly, kimchi didn’t suit my taste. " Lauren are you serious!?" bread asked, I nodded my head. All 4 boys started laughing and I was left out, without eating breakfast, I bet I'm gonna go hungry at school.