chapter 19 (written by alizelo)

“What do you want?”

I asked, staring her up and down, just as she had to me earlier.

"Get away from EXO, you don't even know anything about them, and you just walk in here like you own the place, pulling your unwanted weight around uselessly." She stated, pulling a disgusted face, leaning on one leg as her hand rested on her hip.

"Really?! Have you seen yourself, you belong to a rich family, yet you come here, why is that, because you wanted to appreciate the things you have, or is it that you're too conceited and want to show off your wealth, well, tell you what, I don't think I'm the one who is unwanted here." I argued, I shouldn't have said that, but she made me so angry just then; I don't even know where I got that sudden confidence from, it surprised me too, but its too late to turn back now.

"Ah, you can't say that to me!!! Do you even know who I am, I can hire people to destroy you, did you know that?!" I could tell that she was, by now, infuriated at what had just been said, and she was talking like a sly fox.

"Fight! Fight, Fight!..." Was heard from around us, as we both took a moment to investigate our surroundings, I noticed a group of people circling us, some pumping fists into the air whilst chanting 'fight'. Well, I didn't want to have a cat-fight where she pulls my hair, because I have better things to do, so I just left it alone, turned back once to check my locker was locked. I faced Liang Liang one more time and retorted, "I'd like to see you try," and walked off, swinging my bag onto my shoulder, as I left a disappointed crowd of people. I think my actions were rather cool, I totally caught her off guard, so I was pleased with myself! Amazing!

I made my way to the classroom where we had maths, and sat down in one of the middle rows, soon after, a unicorn walked in, Lay and took a seat beside me, we had double seats on each table.

"Right peoples, take your books out and prepare for the lesson" Our teacher told us, we did so obediently.

As she continued talking about her family whilst writing the date and title on the board, and we were all taking our books out, Jia Yu walked in with her head raised high into the air, distracting Ms. Cheng and causing most of us to raise our gaze.

"And where are you coming from, missy?" Our teacher challenged.

"There were a few issues regarding one of the unfortunate students, some action which occurred, I had to take care of it, Ms." She replied, no sign of backing out in her words or expression. Of course, she was referring to me, and the little dramatic episode earlier. But she acts as if she was the one who triumphed, when clearly, that wasn't the case. She took her seat behind me, and quite frankly, with one of her 'so-called friends', she started to make harsh comments at me, throwing in some threats,

"Good luck trying to get away from your death, you just need to wait a little, soon they'll be mine, and you'll be left to believe that you didn't belong here in the first place." She kicked the back of my chair, providing fuel to my anger. I was outraged! I put my pencil down harshly, which inevitably caused Lay to turn his head to see what the noise was for. I turned my torso around, turning my head slowly, letting out a scoff. However, Lay held my hand on his lap, and held it tightly, I looked at him, confused.

"Please, don't do anything, You'll just get h-"

"Have you not heard what that bitch is doing?!" I whispered-shouted

"Yes, but please, don't go as low." He looked ahead. This kind of made me think that if I was to get all violent, then I would just be doing the exact thing that I hated her do. I turned around, probably disappointing Jia Yu, as she whispered a 'Oh, come on!' I continued with my work, trying to ignore the constant kicks and comments on how much of a coward I am. Lay was still holding onto my left hand with his left hand, which meant that i was writing with my right hand, with my left arm crossed over my body, and hand still on his lap. Why would he tell me such a thing? Lay was the person out of EXO who rarely talked to people, let alone me. I guess he must have been seriously concerned if he had the courage to tell me to stop, when I was burning up with anger.

Lay cleared his throat, I looked at him, realising how close he was to my face, about four inches away from my face, this caused me to jerk and slide my head back a couple more inches.

"You're staring!" He said, on that I realized I must have zoned out, oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

"Well you are still holding onto my hand." I fired back at him, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Touche" He replied, looking down to continue his work. The strange thing was, that after saying this, he adjusted his grip on my hand and just continued to hold it for the rest of the lesson. What is he doing?!