Captivated.

sequel to infatuated

read in dark theme

*

"Life used to be so simple
without you around,
but now it's like we're kids all over again!"

"Why does it have to be simple?
When has our lives ever been simple?"

"What are you so afraid of?
I'm a changed man,
I changed for you years ago."

"Why are you still so
scared of me?"

"Because I'm still in love with you!"

"And it terrifies me
because I know I always will.."

*

"I never forgot about you. Never."

"All I ever thought about in that prison cell, was you. The thought of the possibility of even seeing you again was the only thing that kept me going.

*

"You saved me. You saved my life, and you changed me into a better man."

*

"Oh she didn't tell you?
Huh, that's funny.."

*

"Finn, we shouldn't do this.."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want this, and I'll stop."

*

"I can't keep doing this, Finn! I'm have a son, I'm engaged, I have a life. So this thing that we're doing, has to stop!"

"Yeah, engaged to a man you don't love, pretending to be the father of my son!"

*

"If you can tell me you have no feelings for me anymore, if you can tell me you don't love me anymore, then I'll leave you alone."

*

"I'm still in love with you.
I never stopped."

*

"It's always been just you and me."

"Just us."

*

°

SYNOPSIS

After escaping the drunken and vengeful wrath of her father, and frantically mourning the assumed death of Finn, Y/N decides to carry out the plan that she and Finn wanted in Long Beach, driving his Impala towards the coast.

Eight years later, Y/N L/N's now made a new life for herself as a therapeutic psychologist. She's engaged to a man she never thought she'd end up with, and caring for her eight-year-old son who's birth father is presumed to be dead.

Things become complicated for Y/N when one of her ex-convict therapy patients is someone who seemingly rose from the graves of her traumatic past.

When her presumed dead childhood lover, Finn Wolfhard stumbles into her life again by chance, she finds herself questioning everything once again.

Why can't Y/N shake the undeniable magnetization that Finn still has over her even after all these years? Why does she feel herself wanting to risk her already stable life for an unknown future with Finn?

Because although Finn had been infatuated with her, she's always been captivated by him. And she finds that she still is, even after eight years.

Can their undeniable love strained from childhood be enough to bring them back together, or strenuous enough to push them further apart?

A story about twisted and dramatical unlawful affairs between two star-crossed lovers who find each other, and find that even death could not stop their hearts from meeting once again.

°

⋆ ⋆

DISCLAIMER

this finn wolfhard SEQUEL will include mature scenes such as sex, violence, alcohol, obsessive thoughts, abuse, adultery, & mentions of trauma & death.

so if you're not comfortable with any of these topics, then this book may not be suitable for you..

⋆✩⋆

i hope you enjoy the short SEQUEL :

CAPTIVATED

featuring finn wolfhard & you.. 

captivated
started | 11.23.2020
ended | tbd

sequel to infatuated

°