chapter 6

(play song when told)
Sesshomaru's pov

It had recently gotten dark so we are resting in a little clearing with enough trees to hide us from smaller and weaker demons.'rin has taken a liking to izera as I thought she would. She has always been good with children whether they were demon or human'. "Lady izera what was lord sesshomaru like before you disappeared"? Rin said smiling brightly. Izera looked over at me with a faint blush on her cheeks. "Well he wasn't much different from the way he is now except he was nicer to Inuyasha". Then jaken stepped in " "lady izera has been with lord sesshomaru longer than I have". Rin looked at her and she simply nodded." And please just call me izera especially you jaken you've known me long enough that I consider you family". Jaken looked at her shocked then hugged her "thank you milady". Rin yawned "izera can you tell me a story to help me fall asleep"? She smiled at her "I have a better idea how about I sing you a song"? Rin nodded and layed her head on izera's leg.

Izera's pov
Rin layed her head on my leg.(play song)
"Once a fair and handsome seal lord
Lay his foot upon the sand
For to woo the Fisher daughter
And to clam her marriage hand
I have come in from the ocean
I have come in from the sea
And I won't go to the waves love
Lest you come along with me".

"Lord long have I loved you
As a selkie on the foam
I would gladly go and wed ye and be lady of your home
But I cannot go into the ocean
I cannot go into the sea
I would drown beneath the waves,love
If I went along with ye".

" lady long have I loved you
I will have you for my wife
I will stay upon your shoreline
Though it robs me of my life
I will stay one night beside never go back to the sea
I will stay and be thy husband though it be the death of me".

"Lord,I cannot go and wed thee all to watch my lover die
Since I'll not be left a widow I have a plan for us to try
Let us speak with my grandmother who's ever dwelt beside the sea
She may know some trick or treasure that I may wed my fair selkie".

" so they've gone to her grandmothers little cottage by the sea
To inquire how a maiden can be wed to her selkie
For the selkie's watery kingdom would surely Rob her of her breath
But to stay on land past midnight it would surely be his death".

"Lord,I know not how to aid you
You may never live on shore,
For your kind to live 'till dawning has ne're been seen before
But my mother had a seal coat that she buried 'neath a tree
And she told me that it's wearer would become a fair selkie".

" so they've journeyed farther inland though the seal Lord's getting weak
And she's shouldering the shovel to unearth the thing they seek
At the rising of the full moon underneath the elfin oak
She's unearthed that very treasure for which her grandmother spoke"

"Just before the stroke of midnight
They have made it back to sea
And she's donned that magic seal coat and become a maid selkie
Now they've gone into the ocean
Hand and hand into the sea
She has come along
A fair seal bride for her selkie"

I looked down at rin to see she was fast asleep. I lifted her head and layed it on the soft grass. "Sweet dreams rin" I leaned down and kissed her forehead.'She's such a sweet girl'. I then stood up and walked over to sesshomaru and sat next to him. "You've been quite sesshy what's on your mind?". He looked over at me and stayed silent for a few sec " what happened before you disappeared "? I looked down at the ground trying to think. "Well I remember leaving kyeade's village after I went to visit inuyasha and kikyo  and as I was on my way back to see you when a demon attacked me and I fought back but it managed to push me into the well". His expression didn't change when he asked "what did the demon look like"? I looked at him a little surprised but at the same time I knew why he was asking." Well I would say he was around 5"11 and he wore a bamboo like cloak". Sesshomaru simply nodded but in his eyes all I could see was pure hatred not towards me but at this unknown demon. "The one you speak of is a spider demon who goes by the name of naraku".'i feel like I've heard that name before but where?'.All of the sudden I could sense another demon I couldn't remember who it was exactly but it seemed familiar.i stood up and sesshomaru looked at me."what is the matter?". Suddenly a demon appeared  she had long brown hair and dark brown eyes.she wore a traditional kimono that was red and black.the familiar looking demon looked at me shocked."izera?".in that moment I realized who she was."oh my stars Hana".I ran over and hugged her I haven't seen her in forever."it's been so long how have you been? Better question where have you been?" She said with a smile. Then I explained what happened since I last saw her.her expression went from happy to sad. "What's wrong?" She turned away from me and said "the demon naraku has recently destroyed my home village and killed many people.'this naraku guy again what is his problem?'. I stood up and looked at both sesshomaru and hana." I don't know who he is but I will destroy him.

(The character of Hana belongs to )