chapter 1

(Izera's pov)

Today started off as a normal day for me and my sister Kagome. Mom was in the kitchen and our little brother sota was playing outside. While grandpa was rambling on to Kagome and I about a jewel called the shikon no tama or the jewel of four souls . " you don't think anyone's actually going to buy these dumb keychains ,do you? " Kagome said while giving a questioning look. "Well of course those crystals at the end are replicas of the shikon no tama" Kagome tilts her head "the shikon no what?" I looked at Kagome and rolled my eyes "The shikon no tama you would know this if you paid attention more. " a moment later our cat buyo started pawing at the keychain Kagome had. "You do remember it's my birthday tomorrow right?" Grandpa laughed and handed kagome a box "I was going to wait another day, but here." she opened the box and found what looked like a claw . she looked at buyo and said "here buyo eat." the cat ran away with the claw in its mouth . "That was an authentic hand of an water imp." Grandpa said yelling at her. Kagome and i walked into the kitchen. 'authentic this,replica that everything seems to have a story'. "Why even these pickles are full of history ." " Not as full as you are. " kagome said before we get ready for school. "We're leaving" we shouted at the same time. I looked over at the shrine to see sota.me and kagome walked over. "Hey, you know your not allowed to play in there." sota looks at us "it's not me it's the cat.....buuuyo." Me and kagome kneel on either side of him " then why don't you go down there and get him? " I asked him. "But why do I have to go?" He said a little scared rightfully so the shrine was creepy. " Because your the one looking for him. " suddenly we heard a noise like something was scratching on wood. sota jumps "what was that? "" duh the cat" I said. me and kagome walked down to the well when I felt something rub against my leg.kagome picked up the cat when the well opened up and something dragged us in leaving sota and buyo behind. As we are falling in the well we turn around to see a half human half I don't even know what. "Finally I can feel my strength returning, one of you have it don't you give it to me." We we're too scared to say anything until I spoke up " have what? we don't have anything". 'am I going crazy or is she part bug? "The sacred jewel I know you have it." me and kagome stick our hands out to push her face away when they started glowing a light purple or lilac. "how did we do that? " kagome shrugged. We finally reached the bottom of the well. kagome said "we must have fallen in the well. "I rolled my eyes "sota get grandpa...hey kagome were these vines here before?" She shrugged. we used the vines to climb out of the well. We looked around and kagome said "I know it's a little obvious but Toto I don't think we're in Tokyo anymore." I looked at her and said " As you said that was obviou- look it's the tree".