chapter 10

*izera's pov*
It's been a few weeks since koga started traveling with us and boy is sesshomaru mad. He's been talk a lot less than usual (which wasn't very much to begin with) and I dont think koga and hana fight almost every five minutes is helping either. It not like koga is directly irritating him it's just that he brags way to much. Even so he's still one of my closest friends but sooner or later I'm going to hit him. "Izera izera look what I found" run said running over to me with a lily. I stopped walking and kneeled to her level " I see you found a lily, you know back at home in the eastern lands outside my window there was a field of flower with lots of lilies". She looked at me with a huge smile "really can I see it?"she asked and I nodded "that's where we're headed now, I'm going back to reclaim what is mine". She cheered and ran ahead to tell sesshomaru. Not a few minutes later I sensed another demon and I'm pretty sure everyone else except rin did too. "Jaken protect rin" I said as i grabbed my bow and an arrow. A figure walking up to the group in a baboon looking hood. "Ah izera so nice to see you again I thought you were dead". Sesshomaru walked up behind me and told me that, that was naraku. "Well sorry to disappoint you but it's going to take alot more that pushing me down a well to kill me". Even though his face was covered by the hood I could tell he was smiling. "Oh I know it's not you i'm after neccesarily you just happen to be apart of it along with your friends". I look at him confused "who is it your after?". He was silent for a moment. "The half demon inuyasha". My eyes widen remembering that kagome is with him. I drew the arrow back ready to release it. "I swear if you lay one hand on my sister kagome I will end you". He started walking closer and i began to shake. "Dont worry shes safe for now ". With that i let go of the arrow and he disappeared but his voice remained "dont worry lady izera I'll be back for you". His voice was gone and I started running. I heard everyone screaming my name telling me to stop but I couldn't, then something grabbed my arm so I turned around with tears in my eyes to see sesshomaru "I have to go to her ,I cant let him hurt her". He shook his head "you dont even know where she is and beside she has inuyasha there to protect her " he said as I try to pull my arm away "I dont care shes my family". Rin ran over "what about us aren't we your family?" I stopped struggle of course you are rin and I love you guys". "What if the scary demon comes after us and your not here" i looked at her shocked "lord sesshomaru, hana, koga ,and Jaken are here to protect you and they can protect themselves too" she hugged me "but I dont want to to leave and like lord sesshomaru said your sister has inuyasha to protect her so please stay". I felt bad and didn't want to see her cry "alright I'll stay" and I started walking in the direction we were headed but my mind wouldn't leave kagome "please be ok sister".