chapter 11

(Hello everyone who still reads this I'm sorry that this is late honestly I seriously cant remember where I was going with this book but I'm trying my best)

It's been only a few days and all izera could think about is naraku's threat. As much as she wanted to go check in on kagome she had promised rin that she would stay and she intends to keeps that promise, but the guilt of leaving kagome alone with inuyasha is eating her alive.

*hana's pov*
It's currently the middle of the night and everyone is sleeping near the fire except for me and izera of course. She's been off ever since naraku showed up and she hasn't slept in days I'm honestly worried about her. I got up and sat next to her." Hey you know you should really sleep if you don't rin is going to get worried about you". She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "How can I when my sister is in danger and there is nothing i can do to protect her". I facepalmed at her response "is that seriously what this is about? The human you've been living with? I really don't see the big deal." She looked at me shocked. "The big deal is what of something happens to her, what am I supposed to do? I couldn't go back home and face mom and grandpa and what would I tell our little brother sota huh this is more than some random demon I know dying this is my family". I looked down as tears started to form "then what are we, are we not your family too"? She put a hand on my shoulder. "Of course you are but she's only human and inuyasha isn't strong enough to protect the both of them". I shrugged her hand off "you should go then before the others wake up". "What will you tell them?" she asked. "The truth now go I'll protect them". She walked over to rin and sesshomaru and kissed their heads "I have to go I'll come back soon" then she ran off. Not long after she was gone rin woke up and looked around "izera?" I sat next to her. "Izera went to look after kagome for a little bit she'll be back soon". Rin looked like her heart had been shattered into a million pieces "but she promised she wouldn't leave". I felt bad but put on a smile "I know but she was super worried and it was causing her to not sleep which would have been even worse". She was about to say something else but sesshomaru cut in. "It will be fine rin she'll be back soon try to go back to sleep". She nodded and layed back down and sesshomaru fell back asleep surprisingly. I looked back up at the sky "you better come back soon izera for Rin's sake".