Christmas Special

Jessica's POV

I woke up to Ella and Tris jumping on my bed singing some Christmas song. I laughed and pushed them off the bed and they fell off on the floor with a 'thump'.

"Bitch." Tris mumbled while Ella said, "Jerk."

"Hey, you guys are the ones who woke me up." I stated.

"The beast has awoken." said Asher who just walked into the room.

"Whatever, you just wish you were this cool." I laughed.

"Come on get your butt up we have presents." Ella yelled.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I walked into the living room and already saw Ella and Tris jumping up and down holding presents. I sat down and Ella immeadiately started opening her present. Inside was tons of candy. Ella squealed and Tris started tearing off her wrapping too. Inside hers was movies, popcorn, and candy. Tris squealed and hugged a still squealing Ella. All of a sudden Asher handed me a present and I immeadiatley felt bad. I couldn't afford to get them presents. I slowly opened the present and inside was a leather jacket, in the pocket there was a card. I opened the card and read it.

Dear Jessica,

We hope you like the jacket, you aren't the easiest person to buy for. We just wanted you to know how much we care for you and how much we thank you for helping us through some tough times.

Love,

Asher, Ella, and Tris

I smiled at them and pulled them all into a hug. I am lucky that I found friends like them and I always know that they will help me. We heard a knock on the door and I went and opened it. Standing there was Zeke holding presents. Zeke pushed past me and walked into the house.

"Come in why don't you." I said sarcastically.

"I already did." he replied.

"So, where's Deke?" I questioned casually as we entered the living room.

"With his girlfriend." he stated.

I nodded remembering meeting her once or twice. Seeing all my friends made me think about when my family was complete. When my mother was still alive. I shook my head and walked into the living room sitting on the couch. After all the gifts were given I made cards since it was the only thing I could do. I gave Asher, Ella, Tris, and Zeke their cards then got in my truck.

I knew where I was going right away and before I knew it I was outside Clayton's house. I knocked on the door and saw Carli. She immeadiately engulfed me in a hug and led me into the house. Lisa and Charlotte saw me and jumped up and hugged me. I smiled and laughed. I saw Austin standing up and then he pouted.

"Aww, you didn't bring Elliot or your little sister." Austin pouted.

"No, they are being watched by Asher, Ella, Tris, and Zeke." I said honestly.

Everyone just nodded their heads and I quickly grabbed the cards out of my bag. I handed them to Carli, Lisa, Charlotte, Austin, Easton, and Clayton. After reading the cards the girls got up and hugged me and soon Austin and Easton joined the group hug. After our hug everyone went outside leaving only Clayton and I.

"Thanks for the card." he said. I just smiled and nodded my head. I started walking out the door to everyone else when I was pulled back. Clayton pulled me into a hug then pulled away.

"I felt left out of the group hug." he stated and I laughed.

We walked out the door together and I hung out with them for a little bit before leaving. I drove home and walked in the house and saw Ella standing there with her arms crossed over her chest with a glare on her face.

"Where were you?" she asked.

"I went to Clayton's house to give them cards." I answered.

Her face brightened,"Did you see Easton."

"Maybe." I said.

"Jerk." she said while slapping my arm.

I just laughed at her and went to my room feeling a wave of tiredness pass over me. This was a good Christmas and I was thankful for all my friends.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

MERRY CHRISTMAS🎅🎁🎄

Hope you like this Christmas special it took me really long to write and it ended up short so I'm sorry but vote and comment!

What did you get for Christmas? Leave a comment!🎁🎁🎁

Laters Peeps🐣❤️

Bri❤️