Chapter 15 Part 2

Jessica's POV

Clayton led me into an office and closed the door behind me. I sat down on the sofa and he sat down behind the desk.

"Explain to me everything that happened." Clayton said.

I crossed my arms and shook my head. All of a sudden we heard a lot of shouting outside the door.

"You'll never take us alive." shouted someone.

Oh boy tweedle dee and tweedle dum are here.

I ran into the living room to find Ella and Asher holding guns to the guys and Ella acting like a lunatic. Tris was laughing and I could tell Ella grabbed her water gun.

"Guys, I'm right here!" I called out and Ella jumped and attacked me.

"Haha, see Ash I am the better gang member I found her first." Ella stated.

She then turned and pointed her water gun on Easton and sprayed him. Everyone was silent about what just happened while Ella was giggling.

"Did you just shoot me with a water gun?" questioned Easton.

"Yep." she said popping the p.

Easton laughed and everyone soon joined him. Of course Clayton had to ruin the moment.

"What are they doing here?" Clayton asked.

"Duh, we are visiting the wizard of oz." said Ella matter of factly.

"Well, well, I guess today is my lucky day." I heard a voice that I didn't want to hear.

"Hi Uncle Ricky." I said turning around.

In his hand was a gun pointed at my head. I should of known that once my father was dead he would take over the gang.

"I wasn't informed you were having a family reunion." Ella said.

My uncle pointed his gun at her which gave me the chance to knock the gun out of his hand. He grabbed my arm and I kneed him in the stomach. Other members from his gang came in and everyone started fighting them. I punched my uncle in the jaw and knocked him out. I grabbed the gun and shot in the air.

"If you do not want to die today I would suggest that you leave now." I said in a cold tone.

The men quickly left and grabbed my uncle on the way out. I walked over to Ella and Asher who were holding Elliot and Leigh and guided them to the door with Tris following behind.

"See you at school tomorrow." I said walking out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Clayton's POV

I sighed as she walked out the door. What was I going to do with her? Easton looked down at his soaked shirt and smiled. Austin saw this too and laughed.

"You totally like Ella." Austin said in a sing song voice

Easton scowled at him and he just shrugged. I knew that tomorrow is going to be very hectic so I left and went to my room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ella's POV (next day)

I woke up and got ready walking downstairs with Jessica. I was getting to go to her school! Ooo I wonder if I will see Easton. Jessica snapped me out of my thoughts when she announced that we were at school. I got out and flattened my black skirt and followed Jessica inside. As soon as we got inside I saw Easton and I smiled.

"Hiya home dogs." I said walking up to the guys.

"Hi." Easton said.

"Oh, just ask her out already!" said Austin.

I saw Easton blush and I giggled but next thing I knew I was being picked up.

"Ellie bear." I heard a deep voice say, uh oh it was my ex.

I turned to see Jason smiling at me and I turned to see a very angry looking Easton.

"Jason we broke up a year ago and I don't appreciate you calling me Ellie bear, you are the one who cheated on me so put me down that way I can talk to my new boyfriend." I said angrily.

He set me down and I walked over to a smiling Easton. Jason glared at him and muttered something under his breath. I guess Easton heard and it wasn't good because he tackled Jason to the ground and started punching him. Wow Easton looks hot punching the heck out of someone.

Austin and Clayton pulled him off Jason and led him out the door of the school. I quickly followed behind. When I walked outside someone grabbed me and they put a cloth to my mouth. The world faded black and I could feel my body falling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you like the chapter but I added Ella's POV so yay. Also what is going to happen to Ella? Vote if you are happy that Easton and Ella are kinda sort of together! 

This chapter is dedicated to @Samiamlds01 for being one of the lovely wattpaders who reads my story!

Laters Peeps!🐣❤️