Chapter 15 Part 1

Jessica's POV

Today had been so fun after Walmart we egged members of gangs houses, I know professional but it was all Ella's idea to egg the houses. I looked at the clock and it was already midnight. I sighed and checked on a sleeping Leigh before falling asleep myself. Tomorrow is going to be a very eventful day I already know.

I woke up to the sound of yelling and crying. I rushed out of my room with my gun and into the living room to see Asher and Ella fighting and Leigh crying on the couch. I picked up Leigh and walked into my room trying to calm her down. Asher always ended up pissing of Ella somehow and Ella gets really mad and goes psycho ninja on anyone she sees. I got dressed quickly and got Leigh ready and walked out of the house.

I started walking before I knew it I was one place I was afraid to go to, Clayton's house. I desperately wanted to see Elliot and I couldn't help myself. I walked to the front door and rang the doorbell.

"We don't want your product if it's not girl scout cookies." yelled someone who definitely sounded like Austin.

"I'm only here to pick up an adorable little boy who I miss dearly." I said back.

The door opened quickly and standing there was Austin who pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you, all you do is run away from us." he said while squashing Leigh and I.

"Yeah well your squashing us." I replied.

He looked down sheepishly and let us go. He ushered me inside and to the living room where I saw Trish with Elliot on her lap.

"Trish! Elliot!" I said handing Leigh to Austin and running to them. Trish's head shot up and Elliot let out his adorable giggle. I enveloped them in a hug and I felt so happy, I finally had both Leigh and Elliot together.

"You came! I missed you so much. I heard you hung out with Asher and Ella without me. How could you?" she said quickly.

"I did. I missed you too. I'm sorry but we can hang out again today." I said then quickly added, "But Ella is in Hulk smash mode."

Trish laughed and that was when Easton entered the room.

"Hey Easton." I said.

"Oh, by the way what was your friends name Easton wanted to know the name of the girl he has a crush on." Austin said laughing.

"No I don't you idiot." Easton said with a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

"Don't worry she wouldn't stop talking about you either." I said honestly.

"Really!" Easton said excitedly. (Vote if you think Easton and Ella would make a cute couple.)

"Ooo someone has a crush how cute!" Trish said while pinching Easton's cheeks.

"Who does Easton have a cru..." said Clayton before stopping when he saw me.

"Hi!" I said smiling sweetly.

"We need to talk right now." Clayton stated angrily.

"Oops I made him mad." I said before following Clayton down the hall.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is only part one, part two will be up next week! I hope you like it finally Elliot, Leigh, and Jessica are together. Yay!

Laters Peeps!🐣❤️