Chapter 25

I'm sorry for yet another late chapter but thank you guys so much for reading this story it means so much to me. Well anyway now to the chapter, hope you like it.

Jessica's POV

I woke up to the sound of Leigh crying I looked over where they were and saw Clayton try to calm her down.

"I was hoping she wouldn't wake you up." Clayton said.

"Yeah don't worry about it I was going to get up soon anyways." I replied.

"Why don't you get ready and I can get the twins ready and then we will get going." Clayton said while grabbing a toy for Leigh to play with.

"Don't you need to get ready?" I asked.

"Couldn't get much sleep last night so I got ready earlier in the morning." he said.

"Okay, I'll be out soon." I said walking into the bathroom.

I quickly got ready and made my way into the hotel room. The twins were playing on the floor and Clayton was taking our bags out to the truck.

"We should be back in town in another three hours." he said before walking off to return the room key.

We both got in the truck and drove off heading back to all my friends.

It was a long three hours, neither of us spoke. I spent most of the time looking out of the window. As we drove into town I remembered all the good and bad times I had here. All of a sudden Clayton pulled into the school parking lot.

"Why are we here?"I asked.

"This is where we first met." he answered.

"No, I thought we met at the bar." I said jokingly.

"Very funny." he said.

"We should probably get back to everyone." I said and he nodded, driving out of the parking lot.

As we pulled up outside his house I felt happy to see my friends but sad that one of them wouldn't be there.

"Jessica?" Clayton asked unsurely.

"Yeah." I asked turning to him and before I knew it his lips were on mine.

Clayton leaned away from me and I grabbed my bag quickly and jumped out of the truck.

"Jessica wait!" he yelled.

Next thing I knew I was being hugged by Ella and Tris.

"Don't you dare run off like that again or I will hit you so hard you will forget why I hit you." Ella said angrily.

"You're a lucky bitch that I don't punch you now." Tris added in.

"I missed you guys so much." I said honestly.

"Awww look at those adorable cuties that I missed so much." Ella said and I turned and saw Clayton holding the twins.

I grabbed the twins and we all settled in all the others decided to go grocery shopping and get food for a nice meal. I went outside and sat down on the bench.

"Jessica, I think we need to talk about the kiss." Clayton said while sitting beside me.

"There's nothing to talk about, it was a mistake so let's just move on." I said.

"Well it wasn't a mistake to me."Clayton said anger lacing his tone.

"Clayton, I can't ever be with you it will just end up badly for both of us." I told him.

"How will it end up badly we both suck at these emotions things, we tend to use violence a lot, and we both have anger issues. I don't see how it could go wrong." he said jokingly.

"I just can't, at least not right now. There are some things I need to do before I could even think about being in a relationship." I told him.

"What, are you dating someone else?" he asked.

"Kind of, but I haven't seen him in years." I answered.

"Fine, but just one more kiss?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Fine." I answered and he pressed his lips on mine.

Unknown POV

I don't see what Jessica sees in this Clayton person. He is not good enough for her. At least she told him the kiss between them was a mistake. She is mine and only mine.

I looked back at them and saw them kissing and my anger was rising, how dare she. Jessica knows that she is in a relationship with me. I guess we might have to confront her. I walked out from my hiding and cleared my throat.

"Hello Jessica, long time no see." I said.

"Well it wasn't long enough Roman." she said angrily.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eeeep so Jessica and Clayton kissed. I need a ship name for them so leave some suggestions in the comments. I can't believe it guys we are at 25K views. Anyways hope you liked the chapter I will be working on the next one.

This chapter is dedicated to @silverpawz and @DestiniRansomTillery

Laters Peeps🐣❤️