9-Beach Blow Up

Autumn's POV

I smiled looking out the window of the limo. I said, "Isn't this great?" I watched the scenery go by, "It's beautiful, but when will we arrive at the beach?"

Kaoru said, "In a few moments. I'm so glad for this trip."

I gently smiled, "Yeah."

Kyoya talked everyone into letting this trip happen. I'm glad it's only one night though. We pulled up to Kyoya's beach house and dropped our bags in our rooms. I ended up in the room right beside my brothers.

We went to change into our bathing suits. I looked around the bag mom had packed for me. I found a bikini that had ruffles on the top that was pale green. I smiled, "This is okay."

I slowly came into the living room to see all the guys in swim trunks and Haruhi in shorts and a t-shirt. Do I stick out? Umm... I smiled, "Okay, time to go right?"

Tamaki cheerfully went on, "Yep. Let's go!" I went out slowly trailing behind the hosts. Soon enough they had all went off to do their own thing.

Tamaki sat atop a rock with a girl beside him. Kyoya waited upon the line of girls that wanted to see Tamaki. My brothers had ended up playing volleyball with some girls. Honey and Mori were trying to teach yoga to some girls.

Then my eyes landed on Haruhi. She sat on a towel under an umbrella with her nose in a book. I smiled, what should I do?

I glanced at the waves. I guess I did come to swim. I gently waded out until the water was at my hips. Then I heard, "Hold up, senpai!"

I turned around to see a group of three girls starting to wade into the water. "Me?" I pondered aloud.

"Yes." Another one of the girls replied.

Once they got to me the darker haired brunette said, "Thanks for waiting, senpai."

I smiled, "It's fine." I enjoyed their enthusiasm. "Why'd you join me though?"

The black hair girl replied, "Haruhi told us that it'd be a waste not to use our swimsuits. That we looked pretty... So we decided to swim. We're glad we aren't the only ones, Hitachiin-san."

---

I came up to Mori and saw him pointing a spear at Haruhi. Soon enough Haruhi headed off with my brothers. Everyone is antsy. Even Mori is acting suspiciously. I wonder what it's about?

---

Tamaki came out of the water packing Haruhi. Two guys that my brothers beat up had shoved her in and harassed some of the guests. I was stuck looking at Haruhi in surprise and horror. Please be okay.

She got down from his arms and I let out a sigh of relief. I tuned back in when Tamaki yelled, "You're a girl! You should've got help! You're not like Honey or Mori you can't defend yourself!" Is that what Tamaki thinks about girls?

Haruhi sighed, "I'm sorry I didn't think about that, senpai. But I did what I needed to at the moment." Then they kept arguing. Yet I could feel the anger radiating off the pair.

My chest started clenching up as I tuned out the words being said. I saw them still arguing but I couldn't control anything. I had enough, I ran to the beach house.

Once I arrived at my room I locked the door. Girls aren't weak!

-memory-