6-Two Managers

Autumn's POV

I walked into the host club. I saw a girl speaking in a French accent. I haven't seen her before... Well I've only been a manager here for a week. I could tell she had most of the host's in confusion.

Soon enough she went off giving character types to the guys. My brothers, the "Twins" being basketball stars. Tamaki being a lonely prince. Haruhi being a bullied honor student by honey, the baby faced thug? I think that's way off...

Mori being his lacky friend.Kyoya already being perfect? Is this girl on drugs? Or did she go off her medicine?! The girl approached me, "Hi I'm Renge."

I nodded towards her. She's crazy so it'd be easy to humor her. I sighed, "I'm Autumn, the club's manager."

The boys approached us, "Renge, this is the only girl the host club needs."

Renge stomped her foot, "I'm your manager, too!" I took that as a clue to how crazy the week would be.

Tamaki looked at me. "What do our managers think we should do?"

"We should go through a character change like I directed." Renge twirled and dramatically pointed at the hosts.

"That's far fetched though off of their personality types." Their personality is their being. It's what makes them all unique.

"Autumn-senpai you'd need something too!"

"No, are you having one?" She blinked slightly surprised by my question.

"Well, of course not!" She smiled happily at the answer.

"Okay, we're both managers. I don't need to go back to the drawing board on my character again." That'd probably take another couple of weeks. Can't do that again!

———

I walked through the halls after school following Kyoya. Tamaki has darted from the room as soon as the bell had rung. "So, its a movie shoot?" I pondered.

"Yes, that's her idea. You pointed out that changing character types may be too extreme. Renge thought that a movie with acting as those types would be better." Kyoya replied.

He opened his notebook and started writing in it. He kept walking at the same pace though. I shook my head in disbelief. I sighed, "Then you'll take the final product of her production and sell it for profit." That'll boost revenue, huh?

He paused and stopped walking. After I took a couple more steps I turned and looked at him. He looked at me slightly confused. He questioned, "I know that's what'll happen. Yet I hadn't told anyone yet. How did you know?"

I felt my head slightly tilt to the side, "It's obvious." I giggled at his calculating eyes. "What? You aren't that hard to understand. Shadow King..."

I grinned proud of myself and continued out into the courtyard. I saw production crew people running all around. Some had scripts that were slightly crumpled while others had cameras. I paused at all the commotion.

I felt uncomfortable as my nerves began getting to me. Get away from here. I clung to the wall and finally turned a corner. I saw Renge trying to grab someone else's attention.

I sighed guessing that I'd be better than no one. I went over to her and the two guys she had brought. She presented them to me, "These two gentlemen have just agreed to make a special appearance in our film."

They spoke but I barely heard them. I was focused on Renge's excited eyes. She enthusiastically stated, "After all we're going to need some tough guys for the climax."