3-The Hosts

Autumn's POV

I gently touched the wooden door. I sighed, "Well lets get this over with." I grabbed a handle and pulled open the door to be met with a bright light and rose petals rushing towards me. There was a unanimous, "Welcome."

The lights dimmed out and I noticed six guys. All of them look nice... The only ones I recognized were my brothers, Tamaki and glasses from earlier.

I heard a familiar voice. "Really, you're the first time guest?" Hikaru blurted out. The others looked at him in surprise. The sudden outburst had gotten me slightly angry. I took a deep breath. I then turned right back around closing the door behind me.

Kaoru's POV

"Hikaru..." I mumbled.

"What's the matter? I just said what I thought." Hikaru bluntly stated.

The club's dog, Haruhi, came over. Carrying a tray of tea. Everyone started going back to their areas except for us and Tamaki. "Hikaru, why'd you scare her away?" Tamaki questioned.

"Because she doesn't belong here." Hikaru stated. "This is our club." He commented.

I shook my head no. "Well, I'll be back later. I'm going to go check on Autumn." Hikaru looked hurt yet he didn't say a word as I left.

I eventually reached her classroom. I heard light sniffling from inside. I knocked on the door. "Y-yes?" She replied.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure, Kaoru."

I opened the door and saw her. Her long hair going past her shoulders. She peered at me with a puffy red face. Her blue eyes were glassy as she held back tears.

I offered her a weak smile and walked over to her. "Come on," I stood beside her seat. Her eyes opened widely. "You need a hug, right?" I asked.

She hopped up and clutched to me. She's always been so sensitive. I placed my chin atop her head hugging her. I sometimes forget that she's only five foot with her attitude at times. (2 inches shorter than Haruhi and 2 inches taller than Honey.)

I patted her back. "It's okay if you never want to come to the club again. Sorry if Hikaru ruined it for you."

She shook her head no against my chest. "No, it's fine." She pulled away from me and looked up at me with a smile. "Now let's go see your club. I won't let Hikaru ruin it this time."

We came back to the club room again. When we came back in I noticed Hikaru at our table with an annoyed look on his face. The others came back over to greet Autumn again.

I smiled, "Well, this is the club. Hikaru and I are considered the devilish type." I then motioned to the short blonde and tall black haired boy, "This is Honey senpai, he's the boy Lolita type. That's Mori senpai, he's the strong and silent type."

Then I pointed at Kyoya, "That's Kyoya, he's the cool type and the club's Vice President." Finally I motioned to Tamaki, "That's Tamaki, the princely type... and the idiot king."

"I'm not an idiot!" Tamaki protested. "Also I didn't know you devils had a sister!"

"Of course we do." I proclaimed.

I noticed Honey looking at her in awe. "It's nice to meet you. Au-Chan doesn't sound right... Aut-Chan... Tumn-Chan... Hmm, do you have a nickname?"

"Yeah, my nickname is Sunshine." Autumn lightly said.

"Ah, so Sun-Chan it is!" Honey exclaimed.

Hikaru stood up and started making his way over. "Why would she be sunshine? More like m..."

"Don't you dare." I cut him off. How could he call her a mistake?! Hikaru looked at me with frustration. Why can't we just be happy together anymore? We're still triplets.

I stared at Autumn talking back and forth with Tamaki. Tamaki seemed slightly terrified of her. Yet after a couple minutes it all calmed down. Hikaru and I went back to our table.

I watched Autumn stand like a lost puppy for a little bit then headed to Kyoya's table. She sat silently observing him for a bit then shrugged. She seemed bored.

Autumn's POV

Glasses hasn't said a word to me. It's also weird he was the only one without guests. I sighed, I'm about to be bored out of my mind. Words? I glanced at him as he kept typing away at his computer. I guess not.

I looked over to my brothers to see them playing the "Which one is Hikaru" game. I smiled, Hikaru is on the left. Then I watched as the girls pointed to Kaoru. Every single one of the girls pointed at him. They shrugged and then were talking.

I wonder if I can help them stand apart from each other more? They're so different. Do they want to be loved as a pair? Hmm... I don't think so... I'll just ask Kaoru when I get a chance. That is, if I remember.

I got frustrated with the silence. I got up and left the club room. I pulled gently at my hair. I wonder why Dad thinks I'm sunshine. Hikaru obviously doesn't... Does Kaoru even think I am?