1-Making Memories

A/n: I don't own Ouran High School Host Club or its characters. I don't own locations or the character's lines. All rights to their original owner. I also don't own the image above, all rights to its original owner.
A/n: Also I usually add in manga stuff into my stories. Although I'm not including Ageha. Also I'm having it to where Yuzuha and Hayato are separated, so it'll fit they story I wish to tell.

Autumn's POV

My name is Autumn Hitachiin. My brothers Hikaru and Kaoru are older then me. So I'm the youngest triplet. I was never seen on the ultrasounds. So our parents didn't expect me.

All of us having auburn hair was also something that made us stand out. Yet I have blue eyes while they have auburn ones. When I was five I left to live with our father, while the twins stayed with our mother. Now I am on a plane back to Japan. Mom demanded that I go to high school in Japan... So that's what's going to happen.

Why couldn't I have just stayed in America with dad? Yet dad did agree to it too. I haven't seen my mom or my brothers since I was 10. Dad always calls me Sunshine. In his eyes I light up his life. Sunshine isn't too bad.

Most of the time I use it in place of my last name. Autumn Sunshine seems to fit me, ironically. I guess. Maybe I can light up mom's life for a few years. Or will she be rude to me?... I sighed, It'll be three years until I see dad again. I might as well make the best of it.

If I complain about it that'll just make it harder. I wonder how Hikaru and Kaoru have been... I gently placed my hand on the window, I've missed them. They used to write... But one day it all stopped. I wonder why...

I smiled, "Hopefully they've missed me too." I sighed and stared back down at my lap. Don't worry, Sunshine is on her way to light up the day big bros.

I pulled a photo out of my purse. I stood in between the pair, both had on light grey silk pajamas. Them smiling broadly with their arms wrapped around me. I stood in between the pair in light purple silk pajamas. My eyes were closed and I was smiling. Behind us stood mom in a long formal red dress. Behind that was the humongous Christmas tree. I turned it over.

'We always love you Autumn-Mom'
'We will miss you-Hikaru'
'Can't wait to see you again-Kaoru'

I smiled lightly. Hard to believe we were 7 in this. So that's been nine years. I sighed.

---

I walked through the airport. My backpack straps tugging lightly on my shoulders. My purse strapped over me and tapping against my hip. My luggage I had rolling beside me occasionally hitting a bump in the floor.

I then saw her, "Mom?" She ran over to me instantly enveloping me in a hug.

She said, "I've missed you so much! I'm so glad you're back Autumn."

I looked around slightly confused. I asked, "Where's the boys?"

Mom said, "They're at a friends. School starts tomorrow so they're having some last minute fun."

I replied, "Oh yeah, those tests I took online last week..."

Mom responded, "You did amazing on them. I'm glad you kept up with your Japanese while you were in America."

I asked, "So what grade am I in at the high school?"

Mom said, "You're in 2-A."