Chapter 17 - ✾⚠ School Lockdown ⚠✾

A/N: Hey guys! If you all are wondering why it took me months to publish just one chapter, the truth is I don't feel like writing this story anymore... For several reason... TwT also, I was busy on online school, so it was difficult for me to finish this... And btw! This story is about to end! And I'll make sure y'all will be satisfied with the ending! And as always, stay safe out there and Happy Advanced Merry Christmas! OwO X3 💛

...

Song used: Mad Hatter

By: Melanie Martinez

Enjoy! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poland's POV

Today was like any typical boring day in school, it was the last period so It was getting pretty chill...

There weren't any special 'thing' that's been going on, except spring break would finally be upon us and today was Friday so I was quite excited about it. You know? Since there will be no longer school stress for me and I can finally relax...

Looking around, I can tell that everybody was getting a bit restless in their seats, there was Slovenia who was yawning while Croatia was already falling asleep.

Our teacher, Mr. EU was explaining us that we must accept immigration and stuff like that, which I was kinda bored at that time. I grinned when a sudden thought came up my head; 'Hungary and I will have a hard decision on those...'

Staring at the clock, waiting for the bell to finally ring, I was sketching something in my paper to at least enjoy this fine moment. I drew something that came out of my mind, and it was Germany...

Oh how I missed him... I felt terribly bad after knowing that he didn't only got hit by a truck and got a coma, but also, he got amnesia.
This is all my fault... Is it...? I mean, I saw him with someone, but I was too overeating and overthinking-
And didn't thought if maybe it's was just a friendly hang out.

'I was too Immature....'

I stared at the paper and hugged it tightly to my arms as I hummed softly, "Get well soon Niemcy... I love you..."

Sighing deeply, already knowing that I messed up our relationship by my childish and immature comprehension.
But It happened, it's done now, he's in the hospital, I need to move on and just wait for him to wake up.

...

By now, I wanna go home or maybe practice my drawings or just listen to a music or something. I just want to get out of what we call 'prison' here.

I then turned my gaze to my right to see Russia, his eyelids was slowly closing and opening, but he refuse to fall asleep and tried to stay awake.

I let out a small chuckle just by looking at him, it was quite silly and cute.
Well I'm glad that Russia is slightly changing by now, good for him....