Chapter 1- ☘ Uncommunicative ☘

Song used: Honey
By: The hush sound

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poland's POV

My vision was black. I couldn't feel anything until a muffled sound came inside my head, the wave of the siren resonated across the black void. Gently soft and pulpy as It ringed through the surroundings.

The sound approached me and I can hear it coming closer to mine with a loud breathing noises.

As I slowly regained consciousness I became aware of a soft voice that made me realized the sound of someone singing and humming through the air.

I rubbed my eyes and stretch my body as I recognize the smell of my favorite food, as I breathe in through my nose I can tell It was tugging me closer to the air. That made me followed a pleasant, newly made smell from downstairs.

The sound of someone singing made me realized who it was, my brother Hungary who was cooking some food in the kitchen.

As I approach to him, I could see his cooking my favorite food which It was 'Pierogi'. I slowly stepped my foot in the floor so he couldn't notice me.

3rd Person's POV

The polish slowly came closer to the hungarian, as he tried grabbing his brother's shoulder to give him a surprise.

Hungary squeaked and jumped as Poland tried to scare him.

The polish burst out laughing when he saw the reaction of his brother.

"You should've seen the look on your face," Poland laughed.

"Yeah, yeah you got me," Hungary chuckled.

When the two brothers were done eating, they quickly prepared themselves to get ready for today.

Hungary's POV

As soon as I got my car out of the garage I waited for Poland. While I was waiting I turn on the radio and start listening to some tunes.

After what It felt like almost an hour, Poland finally showed up locking the front door behind him.

"Come on, you're going to be late for your class." I concerned.

He nodded and quickly went inside the car. When he did, I turned the key and started the car.

"Put on your seatbelt first." I added.

"Oh, Tak (yes) sorry I forgot." He said quite nervous.

After an awkward silence, I tried to speak up to Poland and ask him how was him and Germany.

He smiled, "Oh, Germany? We're good! and his on his way... after all he has his own car."

When Poland said that, my whole body was heedful. Somehow felt bad for him because he desperately needs a car.
He told me this like a week ago, so that I won't always drive him to school and plus he's almost eighteen.