Chapter 14 - ♥☠ Toxic Feelings ☠♥

Song used: Play Date 
By: Melanie Martinez

Enjoy! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

America's POV

Japan and I were headed out inside the hospital to get home, when we were at the elevator I shifted my gaze from the floor to Japan.

I started a conversion with her, "Hey Japan, Do you think leaving Russia and Poland alone will be fine there? I mean It's maybe awkward for them, being alone together there, with Germany." I asked.

Japan's confused face quickly turns into a warm smile, "Oh America, Of course they will be fine! Plus! They get two talk to each other without us interrupting! Tomorrow you'll see, they will best buddies!" Japan cheerfully said.

"Yeah, Maybe you're right." I said looking at the ground.

Suddenly, the elevator door opened and we walk outside while Japan was jumping around, I'm glad I have a friend like joyful and kind as her. "Come on America! I can't wait to come home! I have a job to do! by reading my new of mangas!" Japan said, she then grabbed me by my wrist and began running to the door exit.

When we arrived in front of the exit, I felt a bit dizzy from her tugging me around. Japan quickly went outside hopping and jumping like a rabbit. I sighed, and followed her from behind. "Bye America! See you later tomorrow at school! さようなら !" she said waving at me, and then she started running her way home.

I waved back at her, "Okay Bye!" I then started walking, while walking I took my phone outside and saw some new messages from my dad saying that I have to come home, now. I let out an annoyed sigh, I was about the turn off my phone when suddenly a new message came by, I stopped walking.

I opened the message to see who it's from, it was only numbers. I didn't know who this person who texted me, it's from someone I don't know. It said, "Hey Baby~ How are you dong today~? You free tonight babe?" I cringed as soon as I read what it said.

Seriously, I don't even know who this person is. I did not texted the person back, because maybe they just sent it in a wrong number to their girlfriend or maybe their boyfriend. I was confused at this point, but i just let it go and ignored it.

I began walking again, but suddenly caught my attention. It was Poland, I saw him walking outside from the hospital and it looks like he's annoyed. I understood that something happened between him and Russia, I can tell by the annoyance of his face. Did Russia and him disagreed with something? Did they fight? I'm not believing until I know for sure... I was standing next to a tree so he wouldn't see me here.

A few seconds later, I started to walking away from the other direction and Ignored Poland's sight. I think he doesn't want to talk to anyone right now, so I'll leave him alone for now.

Suddenly, I saw another person came up from outside the hospital, and it looks like he is following... Poland? I thought to myself it was probably just a nurse or maybe another patient coming home and I just misinterpret it, so I kept walking. My dad is probably mad at me by now...

Poland's POV

 I was walking my way home, but while walking I can feel as if someone was breathing from behind me, coming closer and closer near me like someone was watching me, I quickly turned around to see no one. Maybe I'm just Imagining things... I then grabbed my phone from my pocket and I saw some new messages from Hungary, he said he won't be home early because of same important meeting or something like that.