Chapter 13- ✿ Stealthy Promises ✿

Music used: Nocture op.9 No.2
By: Chopin 

Enjoy! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2:50 P.M.

  The bell rings for class dismissal, all of the student walk their way to the exit and some students went to their locker to get something. There was three southeast Asian countries talking to each other who was Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia. 

While talking so loudly to each other, they notice one student sitting at the corner on the floor, the three of them were confused and didn't know what to say.

They noticed the flag, it was white at the top and red at the bottom, they new exactly who it was. "Uhm, Hey Poland! What are you doing here alone?" Indonesia asked reassuring what to say next. 

The polish didn't respond, he just went silent and stared at nothing. "Hey Indo-- I think we should leave him alone, you remember what happened to Germany right?" Philippines whispered next to Indonesia. "Yeah, I think he needs some space-- ... We should probably go now." Malaysia said. The two of the nodded in agreement, and began to walk to the door exit. 

Poland did not even dare look or talk to anyone, knowing how extreme the pain he was in, he tried to be strong for himself. He doesn't want any country thinking of him as a weak and useless brat. He hated the way he act, he will forever hate himself and no one will change that. Oh and Germany? Poland doesn't know what to feel about him anymore. Russia on the other hand, Poland wanted to kill him so much, he hates it when Russia acts like this, ever since they were kids. Thinking about those thoughts made the polish gag, he is terribly mad at Russia but he is also worried at the same time. 

All of the sudden, Poland was succumbed back his in reality when he recognized someones voice, "Poland! Poland? Hello? You there?" The polish looked up to see Japan and America standing in front of him. "Uh, tak? What are you guys doing here?" Poland asked then stand up and grabbed his bag. "Oh we just wanted to asked you if you can come with us, we're handed to the hospital to see Germany! All four of us!  Are you coming?" Japan asked looking at his polish friend. "Wait-- Four of us?" the Pole asked looking confused at the two of them. "Well you see, Russia is coming with us too! If it's okay with you... If not... it's fine too!" The american said, trying to be confident as he can. 

Poland did not know what he should say. If he says yes, then he could see Germany and see what condition is he into, but Russia will began to harass him, in a stealthy way. If he says no, then we could avoid Russia in his way but he wouldn't see Germany in the other hand. Poland was confused, he wasn't sure how he should respond.

"Hey... It's okay if you don't want to Poland! Well, we should be going now..." Japan said taking the wrist of America then they started walking. "No wait!" Poland screamed and tried to stopped his friends. They both look back and had a confused look across their faces, "So you're coming with us?" The american asked still reassured. "Yes,"  Poland simply replied to them. "Okie! then let's go!~~" Japan was jumping in excitement. 

The Polish took out his phone and texted his brother Hungary, he explained to him about everything that happened to Germany, and that he will go and visit him at the hospital. Hungary didn't replied yet, Poland let out a sigh 'Am I really going? It doesn't matter... I don't care about Russia... I can take him! I just need some lack of confident! Yeah! I can do this!' Poland said to himself through his thoughts while walking.