Chapter 30

Anthonys POV 

I burped as I downed the rest of the 2nd Vodka bottle I was drinking. I dropped the bottle down on the ground and climbed into my bed and gripped onto a pillow, staring at the blank wall in front of me.

3 fucking days. 

3 days Selena has been gone, I have no clue where she is. I went to her old house and her mom said she wasnt there but I didnt believe her so I searched the house. She wasnt there.

I went to that house she made me drop her off at, the day she went to the party. Cleo, I think, said she wasnt there, she let me search the house the too. Then she tried to hook up with me.

I didnt fuck her but I did let her give me a blow job. She was trash at it. Then I felt guilty half way into it so I pushed her off and left the house. 

I havent gone to work or shaved or showered in two days. I look like a bum. Chase and Jaden stopped by, they have no clue were she is at either. Jaden was acting weirder the usual but I didnt take alot of notice to it.

Avani left in the car that she came here with. She tried to stay but I was getting so fed up with her, I screamed at her and punched a hole in the wall. I also told the maids not to come in until I tell them to.

I just fucking miss Selena so much. I miss her laugh, her smile, her eyes...her moans.

"Ughh!" I boxed my pillow before throwing it on the ground with the countless beer and liquor bottles. I looked at it all and just cried. I didnt make any sounds. Tears were just falling loosely out my eyes. 

I fuck everything up. 

I lied on my back and ran my fingers through my hair, then wiping off all my tears. 

If I ever do find love again, I will just fuck it up.

I grabbed my phone and went to Selenas contact. She wont answer me if she sees its me calling.

I then went to the keypad and dialed *67 before I dialed her number, so then she wont know its me. I contemplated on pressing call before I just gave in and called her.

Selenas POV

"Jaden stop!" I said giggling running around the kitchen. I was running away from him because he was trying to smash a cake that we made in my face.   

It turned out bad so Jaden didnt want it to go to waste, this was his idea of not letting it going to waste. Shoving it in my face.

I ran around the dining room table getting scared because Jaden started talking in a weird voice. I started laughing out of fear.

"Come here Selena." I heard Jaden getting closer and I screamed because a chair was in my way, making it to where he was close behind me.

"Jaden wait! Ahh Jaden wait please!" I moved my body out of the way of the chair but Jaden caught my hand and turned me around, I screamed but it got muted because Jaden threw the cake in my face. 

Jaden let go of my hand and started laughing while turning around and running. The cake flopped to the floor and I wiped all the white icing off my face and shook my hands until most of it got off.

I turned around and Jaden was peaking his head out the entrance smiling hardly. I licked the rest of the icing off my fingers and Jaden got serious a little bit.

"Dont talk to me." I said turning around and walking to the kitchen sink. I turned on the warm water and started wiping all the icing off. I heard Jaden scoff then I heard his foot prints coming up to me.

"Awee baby, im sorry." I blushed at the name he called me but I still ignored him. I turned off the water and grabbed a paper towel, drying off my face.

Jaden turned me around by my hips and brought my body closer to his. I looked him in the eyes and I swear I could have melted in his arms by the look he gave me.

"Forgive me?" He said and pecked my lips, I slightly smiled. 

"Ask me again." I said, just wanting another kiss from him.

He grinned and leaned in kissing me again, I put the paper towel on the counter that I was leaning on and jumped up into his arms.

Jaden turned around and navigated his way to the couch, while still kissing me. I giggled as he softly threw me on the couch, taking his shirt off while hovering over me. He leaned down and lifted my shirt up leaving wet kisses on my stomach.

I ran my fingers through his hair and brought him back up, he took off his pants and then my shirt. Before he threw his pants on the ground he grabbed a condom out the pocket.

He held onto the condom by biting it, and helped me take my shorts off. He then took off his boxers, then took off my underwear. 

He ripped the foil open and slid the condom onto his length before positioning himself in front of my entrance.

He reached up and unclipped my bra with one hand and I quickly took it off. He looked up at me asking for approval and I nodded.

He slowly slid in and I winced a little bit because he was a little bigger then Anthony. Jaden kept stroking and I moaned out. 

Jaden leaned down and put his head in the crook of neck, lowly groaning. 

"Oh Jaden, yes." I moaned loudly as I dug my finger nails into his back. 

My breathing started to get heavy and I arched my back. I threw my head back slightly when Jaden started going faster.

"Mmm baby, right there...oh fuck yes." I scratched down Jadens back as I loudly moaned right by his ear.

"Fuck Selena, Selena oh." Jaden sat up and put his hands on my waist, stroking into me faster. 

A phone started ringing and Jaden stopped. I mentally rolled my eyes at the stupid phone and I looked on the coffee table. It was mine. 

I reached my arm out and looked at the caller ID, it was unknown. I was going to answer it, ive had multiple unknown calls. They were all my mom inside of jail.

"Who is it?" Jaden whispered, his dick still inside of me.

"My mom." I said back, rolling my eyes. Jaden nodded smirking, then begin slowly stroking into me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I bit my lip. 

I answered the call but it wasnt the usual operator asking me if I accept the call and that the call will be recorded. 

Instead it sounded like there was pills shaking in the background and little whimpering.

"Hello?"I asked, curiously wondering who this was. It sounded like there was movement before there was an answer.

"I will miss you princess."  

The line went dead silent as I dropped the phone from my hand. 

anthony.

_______________

k will let your imagination figure out what happened to anthony, but it isnt that hard to figure out what happened

guys and girls, girls and guys that is the end of sugar daddy. thank you guys for supporting me throughout the whole book and sticking with me through that big ass gap of me not updating and i love all of you guys, and your nice comments that litterally brought a smile to my face. I will miss this book so much and all the friends i made through this book is just incredible and I can not thank you guys enough. I love all of you guys and there will be more to come, again thank you guys so much i appreciate everything and all the support <333333 there will be an epilogue aka the last official chapter soon.

- forever your local clown