Chapter 17

Anthony's POV

Selena was sitting across from me lightly tapping on her phone.

I dont think she noticed me watching her, but if she did she didnt say anything about it.

I felt horrible about what happened last week. When we got home she went straight to her room, we haven't had sex in two days.

That may not seem long but for me that's like two weeks. I cant just go up to her and do my thing because it would be awkward.

Chase and Jaden gave me things to do to help fix the awkward patch in our, whatever you call this, thing.

"Take her out on a date."

"No chase, Anthony here's the way to go... give her to me."

"Jaden shut up, Anthony you need to take her on a nice romantic date, then come home and watch movies then you guys might fuck. I dont know it's a possibility."

"Or you could give her to me."

"Jaden deadass, shut up."

Then I just ended up leaving later getting nowhere because dates were not my thing, and I definitely wasnt giving her to Jaden.

He thinks she a object that I can hand over when I'm done with her, she's not a gucci belt.

"Princess?" I daringly called out, this could two ways and I hope it isnt the second.

Selena looked up at me from her phone, her beautiful hazel eyes staring right into my eyes.

"Yes?" She answered in barely a whisper.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked standing up and going over to her, just a foot away.

"I dont know." She said tilting her head up to get a better look at me.

"What's something that you have always wanted to do?" I said bending down grabbing her by her waist and standing her up.

I still had my hands placed firmly on her waist, looking at her lips then her eyes then back to her lips.

"Its kinda childish." She said, her face blushing a bright pink looking down.

"No, no, no what is it?" I said laughing, touching her chin slightly to lift her head back up.

"A- a Dis-Disney movie mara-marathon." Selena said her face turning really hot.

i forgot she does love disney.

I bet Jaden doesn't know that.

"Okay." I said still slightly smiling, looking at her.

She was so got damn beautiful and innocent.

sometimes she is innocent, wink wink.

Shut up.

"Ahem, I dont mean to break up this charade but-" It was Madison, always fucking Madison.

I cut her off firmly speaking.

"You're fired."

Madison stopped speaking and dropped her mouth, struggling to speak.

"Wha- what? Mr. Reeves I-" I proceeded to cut her off again.

"Did I stutter? Princess did I stutter?" I said looking at Selena, she was trying her best not to smile and I thought it was the cutest thing.

step one to making her happy again, fire madison. check.

Selena shook her head and Madison glared at her.

I looked back at Madison with a confused face.

"Why are you still in my house?"

She looked at me like she was about to cry, then stomped up the stairs getting her belongings.

"Why did you do that?" Selena said smiling but trying to feel bad for Madison.

"Because," I said grabbing her and looking at her in the eyes.

"My princess didnt like her," Selena blushed hiding her face in my shirt.

"Plus I was convinced her vagina was smelling up the house." Selena laughed, bringing her face from my chest.

"You smelled that too?"

I laughed.

i was going to make my baby happy again.

_____________________

THATS IT.

i missed this so much :)

the chapters are gonna get longer so dont worry about that, it just that im really tired rn and yeaaa.

- your local clown