Chapter 20 (fr)

Anthonys POV

I fell back on my bed, I just came back from Chases house after they basically attacked me and tried to tell me I have feelings for Selena.

I really dont though.

It may seem like I do, with all the lovey dovey shit I say to her, and that dream but I really dont.

Im sure on that.

Selena and I didnt do the Disney movie marathon, we spoke about it just that one time and never brought it up again.

I realized doing couples things like that makes it seem that I like her, which I dont.

I checked the time, almost 7.

I ate at Chases house, so I wasnt really hungry.

I sighed running my hands through my hair, staring up at the ceiling.

Ive never been this nice to my sugar babies before, I think Ive been so nice to Selena just because she is fragile.

Its like she could break by anything with everything she has been through in her life.

I said that like I know her, I dont know her.

I dont know whats she has been through. I dont even know her middle name, or if she even has a middle name.

I dont plan on learning anyways, I wanted her for one use and thats what I plan on using her for.

sex.

Yes, thats only what I need her for, I shouldnt be caring about her feelings.

I shouldnt be going into her bed at 2 am saying I miss her.

That day, when I went to the café, I should have told her that I didnt need her anymore.

That was apart of the sugar baby rules, the only guy you have interactions with is me.

And to top it all off, she got head from another guy, she was supposed to get cut off then.

Im so stupid.

Look at me, sitting in my room, waiting for her to be ready to have sex with me.

pathetic.

I got up really fast and almost fell but I quickly caught my self, I ran my fingers through my hair and went to my dresser pulling out a condom.

Fuck when she is ready.

I opened my door and went across to hers, I didnt knock.

She was in the bathroom, I know this because the light was on and music was coming from the bathroom.

I walked up the bathroom and leaned on the door frame looking at her in the mirror, Selena was looking down at her phone, tapped something then a new song came on.

She set the phone down looking up flinching when she saw me before turning around.

"Hi Anthony." By the looks of it, she looks like she just got out the shower.

I smirked walking up to her, I put my hand on the side of her neck tilting her head up to look at me.

Her hazel eyes stared right back into my blue ones as she had her adorable pout on.

"Hi princess, come here." I said dropping my hand into hers and turning around and walking back to her bed.

I sat down, her standing in front of me looking down on me.

:::::::::::::SMUT WARNING:::::::::::

"Sit on daddys lap." I said, lust was now in control.