Chapter 26

Selenas POV

"Anthony?" I called out quietly to see if he was still awake. We were watching Netflix in my room, on the laptop he got me. 

"Hmm?" He said in response. I turned my body so I was facing him and he was wide awake, watching 'All American'.

"I was wondering if you can drop me off at my moms, so I can check up on her."

"Now?" He asked, tracing circles on my side.

"Whenever is fine." I said, really comfortable in this position. He nodded and scooted closer to me. 

Cleo and I dont text anymore, she never hits me up unless I hit her up so I just stopped. Im probably going to regret it when I have to go back to school. Speaking of school I havent been there for six days.

I know im going to have so much work to catch up on. Noah still texts me almost everyday since we have actually seen eachother. I just tell him im sick, thats why im not at school or I just didnt want to go.

I actually have liked it at Anthonys, but I also have to make sure my mom isnt dead so I have to go back to my old house once in a while. 

Its also really awkward with Avani around. I dont like her here because she is always galring at me when im by Anthony and gives me looks like she is about to kill me when him and I are touchy.

She makes it so obvious too.

I might just stay at my moms until she leaves. But Anthony is also always horny and Avani is his ex sugar baby so, you see my predicament?

I lied my head down on Anthonys stomach, scooting closer to him.

His grip tightened on me and I closed my eyes.

Anthony laughed at laptop screen after Coop had said something funny.

I know its against the rules but, I like Anthony.

I dont even know how it happened. I knew I had them when one day he touched me and my palms started to get sweaty, my heart was racing and there was butterflies in my stomach.

There going to go away, but im not going to tell him I have them because he will probably drop me.

Anthony started to shift, and slowly brought his arms from underneath me and sat up.

I turned my body on my other side and began watching the show again.

whyd he leave?

I was kinda hurt because of it. I knew it was just my feelings for him talking so I didnt overthink it.

"Im going to go get ready to drop you off, okay princess?" Anthony said, I felt the bed move and that was due to him getting up.

That meant I have to get up and get dressed to.

"Okay." I said sitting up to look at him. I paused the show and shut my laptop.

Anthony left out the room and I yawned. I wanna go back to sleep now.

I sighed before getting up and going to my closet, I took a shower this morning so I wasnt worried about that.

Last time I was at my mothers house, I gave it away because of what I was wearing, so I decided on light washed high waisted ripped skinny jeans, a white nike hoodie and white air force 1s.

This outfit looks like me before I met anthony but not from walmart, these jeans were sixty dollars.

I brushed my hair up in a ponytail and fixed my baby hairs.