Chapter 22

Anthonys POV

"Are you just going to keep staring at me or let me in?" Avani spoke with such ease.

Why is she here?

let her in and find out dumbass.

I was at a loss of words, the last time we spoke it wasnt very pleasant.

"Oh oh oh." I heard as I walked in the house from making my deliveries.

"Yes mmm." It was coming from the kitchen, it sounded like Avani, no I know that was Avani.

Awe how cute, she started with out me.

She so cute, God I fucking love her so much.

I wanted to build a life with her, I wanted to make her happy, no matter the cost.

I was going to give her everything because she was my everything.

I set my things down on the couch and walked firmly to the kitchen, I pushed my right hand in my pocket and used my left hand to push my hair back, smirking slightly.

I opened the door and my mouth dropped slightly, my eyes widened at what I saw.

Avani was fucking another guy on my kitchen counter.

Rage went through me as I started shouting scaring both of them.

"What the fuck?!" The guy quickly pushed off Avani, resulting her to almost fall on the ground but caught herself.

"Anthony, this isnt what it-" This is wasnt it looks like? Really? Thats the best she could say.

The fact that she straight up lied in my face enraged me even more.

"What the fuck does it look like then?!" I said cutting her off, looking at her.

I looked at the guy and he had pants on, now he was just looking for his shirt.

Before I could even process what was happening, I was bashing the guys head in with my fist.

I was on top of him as he tried to get me off.

I threw punch after punch as I felt Avanis manicured nails digging into my shoulder trying to get me off.

"Anthony! Anthony please stop!" Avani screamed.

I made her happy, what did I give her that made her unsatisfied?

She made me happy.

We were going start a future, once I got out the drug and gang business.

Blood began to sputter out his mouth as he was getting weaker to get me off of him.

I made her happy.

I stood up pushing Avani off of me, she stumbled and fell hitting the back of her head on the cabinet handle.

She yelped in pain as blood tricked down her fingers from touching the back of her head.

I didnt pay to much attention to her before I went back to the guy, he was trying to get up.

I gave her everything she asked for.

I started kicking him in his stomach making him get back down, his cries for help turned into raspy yelps.

"I fucking made you happy Avani, and this is how you repay me!?" I screamed, pushing my hair back.

"Anthony im so sorry, im sorry, im sorry." Avani cried covering her naked body.

I left the guy and started searching the cabinets, I grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured it all over his bloody and cut up face, making him scream in pain.

"We were going to start a future together, Avani why?!" Tears started falling down my face, as I aggressively wiped them, I wiped the guys blood on my face to.

I reached in the back of my shirt, reaching for my gun.

I pulled it out, shaking, I could bearly see through the tears, I put my finger on the trigger before I got pushed into the counter, shooting up at the window instead of the guys head.

Avani screamed.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled before I realized Jaden was the one pushing me to the counter.

"Anthony! Are you fucking crazy?!" Jaden yelled, taking the gun from my hands.

I looked around, Chase was on the ground helping out the guy and Avani was trying to get off the floor.

Jaden let go of me, letting me drop to the floor.

I cried.

I didnt do this.

Love did this.

"Hello?! Anthony?" Avani asked snapping her fingers in my face.

I looked at Selena, and she was looking at me concerned. I looked at Avani and she was looking at me annoyed.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked gripping the door handle.

Avani was the only girl Ive ever loved, we talked to eachother about everything.

We planned our future together, what our wedding was going to look like, what our kids names were going to be.

"I missed you babyboy." She said smiling innocently at me.

"Dont fucking call me that." I said sternly.

"Oh im sorry, would you rather me call you daddy?" She smirked

"My name is Anth-"

"Anthony, yes I know, let me in." She said cutting me off.

"No." I said looking her in the eyes with a glare.

"Why not?" She said stepping closer.

"Because I said-"

She stepped inside ducking under my arm, cutting me off again.

"Anthony you know I dont take no for a answ-" She stopped, her and Selena staring at eachother.

Avani spoke first.

"Oh, hello im Avani."

_______________________

i will fix the mistakes later
-your local clown