Chapter fifteen

Luca P.O.V

We rushed to the hospital as soon as we heard. They didn't let me and Ash or even dad see Sophia. I dashed to where Brooke was because no else was aloud except me and Ash.

I stormed in the room seeing Brooke passed out in a nurses arms. "What happened?" I exclaimed running up to her.

"She just fainted from a panic attack. She has rope burns on her wrists." The nurse yelled.

Dr. Johnson came in with an IV kid. He started her IV while I checked her vitals and everything seemed fine. Once she was stable I rubbed her shoulders. She slowly woke up.

"Hey pretty girl! Your brother is very worried about you." I said.

"Luca?" She questioned.

"Yes!" I answered.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed.

I grabbed her and hugged her. We have known Brooke since she was seven because of Conner becoming friend with Jace and Jack.

"For what baby?" I asked rubbing her back.

"I tried to help her. I really did. I couldn't." She sobbed into me.

"What are you talking about baby?" I asked her still rubbing her back.

"They...they tied me to that stupid chair and he hit her." She sobbed. "I tried and tried but my hands wouldn't get out of the rope." She continued. "Then I thought she would die. I thought she did." She sobbed even louder now.

At this point I had to control my anger. It's like those wolf books you read. My anger was like a wolf surfacing and I had to keep it in control.

"Okay baby this is not your fault. You need to breath for me okay." I said and she nodded taking a few breaths.

When she calmed down a little I let the boys in while I went to hear about Sophia. I found dad crying in the hall.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately.

"The guy that took them is Jhon. He is one of Andrew's buddies. He is his previous partner." My father said angry but with tears in his eyes.

I got even madder now. "What happened to them?" I asked.

"They are arrested with the rest of them!" He said.

I nodded and sat down next to him. Soon Dr. Davidson came out of her room. "Dr. Knight your daughter has experienced a lot of trauma and her lung was damaged before I see from some scans and her file. She has two broken ribs and she had some bleeding in her stomach but she didn't need surgery to fix it. She had a few attacks during this causing her at lose of breath. She wil be in pain for a while and she needs lots of rest." He said.

I breathed out relieved. I went to get everyone and dad went to Sophia.

Demarcus P.O.V

I walked into the room seeing my daughter who just got better back in the same position. It broke me. This happened under my care. I couldn't blame anyone but myself this time.