chapter eight

Ashton P.O.V

"I know what you mean. We have to talk to the boys and dad before something slips and someone gets hurt." I said.

He nodded and we left his office. I walked down where the boys just arrived with everything we need for the movie night.

I was angry inside and didn't really feel like doing anything but keep Sophia save. I know if I act weird it can slip and someone will get hurt.

I put on a fake smile and helped the boys get everything ready. After a while I went to my room and into my bathroom. I paced in front of the mirror until I just hit my fist right into it.
I bandaged my fist so that no one noticed and cleaned my tears away before existing my bathroom. I stayed in my room for a while before I left downstairs again.

Sophia P.O.V

I showered and got dressed in my pj's witch was sweatpants and a big sweatshirt. I went downstairs and all the boys was getting the stuff ready.

I helped and soon dad came home. We all went to the theater and it was huge. It looked comfy and it had beanbags that I just wanted to tackle.

I went to sit on the beanbag as the couch is full anyway but Micheal pulled me into him. I squealed in surprise and the boys laughed at us. Micheal just held me there.

I leaned on him as the movie started and soon I was asleep again. I felt myself being lifted and then I was in my bed. I dozed off again.

DeLuca P.O.V

"I need to talk to you and your not going to be happy and I honestly don't know what to do." I said looking at all of my brothers.

I was so angry I wanted to kill Andrew. I clenched my fists and looked up at everyone tears in my eyes.

"Last night Sophia had a panic attack after the nightmare and we talked a little." I said.

"What did she say?" My father asked.

"She...she was raped on her thirteen birthday." I said anger and sadness laced my voice.

The boys looked vivid especially Hayden. He walked out of the room angry again and the twins also walked out this time.

"Ash you go get the twins before they do something stupid." I said.

He nodded and left. "Dad?" I questioned.

He had tears in his eyes and Micheal just sat there tears running down his cheeks. "I need some air." My father said.

I nodded as he left. "Mike are you okay?" I questioned him.

"No I'm not. I wish mom never got to see Sophia even though she is her daughter. Dad should have taken Sophia before mom could ever come near her." He said and I sat next to him.

"I know what you mean. We have to be strong for her." I said.

He nodded but sobbed and I just held my baby brother. He sobbed and sobbed and I feel like he just let go of 14 years of stress and sadness and anger and everything just came out.