Characters

Name: Sophia Knight
Age: 14
Description: Sophia is a quiet child. She is abused daily by her mother's drug using boyfriend and her mother doesn't care enough to help her. She has long black hair and bright blue eyes. She isn't very tall and she loves sports but doesn't get to do them because she is constantly in pain. That's until she meets her dad and brothers.

Name: DeLuca Knight
Age: 27
Description: He is the oldest brother. He is a doctor and is very good at his job. He is very fit and athletic and he is also very tall at 6.4ft. He has the same black hair and blue eyes as Sophia. Very protective especially over Sophia.

Name: Hayden Knight
Age: 25
Description: Hayden is a fitness trainer and very fit guy himself. He is the second oldest brother and he loves his job. He is also very tall at 6.2ft. He has dark brown hair with blonde highlights and the same blue eye's. He is also very protective over his family and very strict on thier health.

Name: Ashton Knight
Age: 23
Description: Ashton is the third oldest brother and he is also very fit. He is a resident at the hospital his older brother works at. He has bleach blonde hair and blue eye's. He is very protective of his family and goes into doctor mode instantly when someone feels under the weather.

Name: Jace and Jack Knight
Age: 18
Description: The twins is finishing high school this year and is your popular group in school. They have the bad boy vibe and loves to pick up girls. Thier good looks and fit bodies gives them good advantage of the girls. They are tall at 6.1ft and has black hair with blue eye's. They look very much alike. Jace is 15 minutes older.

Name: Micheal Knight
Age: 17
Description: He is the meanest out of all the brothers. He misses his sister a lot and he blames his mother for taking her away. He is very closed off. He does hang with girls but never gives them attention. He is also a bad boy at school and very popular. He gets into lots of fights. He is tall at 6ft and he has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He looks most like Hayden and they can be mistaken as twins although Hayden is a lot older. He loves to play football.

Name: Demarcus Knight
Age: 48
Description: The father of the children. He did everything in his power to stop his wife from taking his baby girl but he couldn't win because she was stable enough to take care of her and he got all the boys so the state gave Sophia to her mom. He is also tall. He has black hair and the bright blue eye's all his children inherited. He is also a doctor and works with his two sons at the same hospital.

Name: Brooke Styles
Age: 14
Description: She is Sophia's first ever best friend. She is not shy and doesn't take shit from anyone. She is a 5.0ft and has long blonde hair with green eyes. She loves sports and stuff. She is on the volleyball team.

Name: Conner, Mark and Jason
Age: 18
Description: Friends with the twins. On the football team together. Popular. Bad boys. Very tall and attractive. Conner has blonde hair and green eyes. Brooke is his baby sister. Mark has black hair and brown eyes. Jason has light brown hair and hazel eye's.

Name: Brandon
Age: 17
Description: Micheal's best friend. He is also on the football team and hangs with the bad boys. Good looking and fit and also very tall. He has dark brown hair with highlights and light green eyes.

○○○