Ch. 41 🖤 POSSESSIVE AND PROTECTIVE 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

To my surprise, Mina was looking very silent and calm which I did not expect from her at all. She was supposed to get angry but her calm sight was just scaringly unnatural.

As I unlocked the main door and walked inside my house while simply stretching my arms, she still stood at the door, putting on a poker face.

Suddenly, the air around us started to feel heavy. Immediately, my instincts warned me about the upcoming disaster.

The moment she closed the main door behind her, her calm expression instantly changed. I could sense it, Mina had a dark aura around her. To be honest, she was looking really scary for a normal person, not me because I wasn't afraid of anyone.

I looked at her in the eyes and smiled to her but she was really angry and maybe determined to kill me as she took off her boots, holding them in her hands.

She raised her one hand and...

"Uh-oh..." I mumbled before she came charging towards me with her boots in her hands. Taking advantage of my super speed, I swiftly moved to the other corner of the room.

"COME BACK HERE AND LET ME HIT YOU! YOU STUPID JERK!" She yelled angrily.

"You really want to hit me? Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She glared and threw the boot she was holding in her hand right at me but I easily dodged it without even trying

"You missed it, sweetheart." I laughed a little and that made her even more angry. She grabbed the other one of the pair and came charging towards me again. I kept on moving around without even trying and she kept on chasing after me.

"Give up." I said in a sweet tone for her to quit chasing me around while she was catching her breath in the meantime. She glared at me and I smiled in return. She came again, climbing up on the sofa as I was standing behind it.

"Come back!" She whined. "I hate you! How could you pull that kind of prank on me?" She fell on her knees, dropping the boot and hid her face in her hands while sobbing softly.

Did I overdo it?

She's really crying...

I walked to her and removed her hands from her face to look at her but I was dumbfounded when she immediately pushed me down on the floor, hovering on top of me. I was a bit shocked.

I actually fell for her acting. Those were just fake tears.

"I got you!" She grinned.

"You're gonna hit me now? With that?" I asked as I looked at her hand still holding that dangerous weapon.

While she looked at her hand, I took that as my chance to escape. It was so easy after all. Now, I was the one who was grinning. I watched the color of her cheeks turning deep red because of our intense position.