Ch. 2 🖤 FEAR 🖤

(Mina's POV)

My steps and actions were in a hault as I stood there frozen.

"HELP ME!!!"

It sounded as if the person was in great pain. I slowly turned my head to look around for the voice. The scream came from the forest. Was someone there?

I couldn't see anything because of the darkness. It became silent for a while before the unknown person screamed again.

"HELP ME!!!"

I stood there in horror while contemplating what to do in these kinds of situations. Should I see what's going on there or should I just ignore it and go home? Those were the options I had and in order to move from that spot, I needed to make the choice quickly.

After thinking for a while more, the scream could be heard again and this time, I quickly walked in the direction from where the scream came. This meant, I literally walked inside that deep and dark forest, not even thinking about the consequences I could have to face in the end.

I walked further deep into the forest and I heard some strange unknown noises. I inspected around and flinched when something moved in the bushes.

I was trembling with fear by now. I held onto the umbrella tightly while looking at the bush, waiting to see whoever or whatever was in there.

I literally jumped when I found a squirrel jumping out of the bushes and running away.

I sighed in relief as I placed my hand over my chest, my heart was thumping heavily. It almost gave me a heart attack.

I decided to walk further. It was terrifying. I was deep into the forest alone, engulfed within darkness.

The scream started to become louder with the distance I covered and as a conclusion, I found a cave

The scream started to become louder with the distance I covered and as a conclusion, I found a cave. I could hear sobs from inside. I immediately went in and found a girl crying with an injured leg.

She noticed me standing there and her eyes showed a little hope in them. I went to her dropping my umbrella on the ground.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, crouching down. Of course she wasn't alright at all but it just came automatically from my mouth.

"H-Help me! He will kill me!" She was trembling and her voice was shaky too. It was obvious that she was so scared of the person she was talking about that her whole body was trembling with incredible fear.

I saved questions for later and without saying a word, I immediately helped her in standing. I let her one arm use my shoulder for support and balance, then we quickly moved out of the cave.

"We have to hurry! Otherwise h-he will kill us both!" She told while panicking.

"What? Who?" I questioned being confused.

"I'll tell you later. First, we gotta get out of this forest." She replied, still in a little panic. I didn't question any further and we made our way out of the forest.

I didn't even know that someone was watching us from above, standing on a tree's branch .

~•~

A/N

So how was it? Did you like it ? PLEASE COMMENT and SHARE! 🥰

And sorry if there's any grammar mistake. Do correct me if any.

TAG EXO-Ls here to make more people read this book!

Byebye!!! 👋

💜💜💜