Ch.1 🖤 THE DARK FOREST 🖤

(MC's POV)

'He injected his sharp white fangs deep inside her neck and sucked...'

''What the― I'm going home, I don't wanna read this." I said to my friend, LiSA who was sitting next to me with a very calm expression on her face.

" I said to my friend, LiSA who was sitting next to me with a very calm expression on her face

Actually we were in library for more than four hours

Actually we were in library for more than four hours. Since we didn't have anything to do as it was Sunday, she planned to read her favourite book/novel to spend her Sunday. But she dragged me along with her, against my will.

She dragged me there and suggested for me to read a Vampire novel just because she herself  liked that kind of novels. Therefore, she wanted me to read it but I didn't feel like reading it anymore after I reached that part.

I just never understood why she liked Vampires, Supernaturals and all.

"Why? Don't you like it? It's really interesting. Don't you think?" She said trying to convince me to read it furthermore.

"That's not the thing..." I lied. In my mind, I was thinking to make an excuse to just get out from the uncomfortable situation that the novel had gotten me in as I suddenly realised something.

"Oh! Look! We've been sooo~ busy that we didn't even notice that it's NIGHT! And it's raining, you BIG IDIOT!!!" I said while glaring at her.

"Shh! Are you stupid? This is a library! Look, she's glaring at us!" LiSA whisper yelled while putting her pointer finger on her lips while I gave the lady in charge an apologetic look. I was just flustered after reading that novel so I couldn't control my mouth..

"Fine, let's go now." She sighed deeply and didn't insist any further for me to read and finally decided to leave for home. We both walked to the exit and I looked outside to see the downpour.

"Do you have an umbrella?" I asked her.

"Of course, I already knew about the weather." She said, grinning at me.

"How?" I asked, looking at her grinning face.

"Well, weather forecast, Mina-ssi~" She rolled her eyes at me for my stupidity and gave me one of those two umbrellas she took out from her bag.

LiSA was a very reliable friend of mine although her personality sometimes bothered me a lot, not in a bad way though. She was my only friend. We studied in same college. I met her during my hard times. But I always wondered why we became friends. We had complete opposite personalities.

Why did she become friends with someone like me?

"Thank you, I will just return it to you tomorrow!" I thanked her, shaking the thoughts off my mind and waved at her.

"Wow~ You suddenly have a mood change?" She laughed before waving at me. After that, we separated ways from there.

I walked down the road to my house alone in the rainy night. It was so quiet as usual. Only the sound of raindrops crashing onto the ground could be heard.

It was natural that I was a little bit scared as I was passing by the dark forest that would come on my way to home. The forest looked dreadful. It made my knees and hands tremble with fear so I increased my pace to quickly reach my destination.

 It made my knees and hands tremble with fear so I increased my pace to quickly reach my destination

The weather was so cold due to the rain. In the absence of the moon, it was almost dark everywhere and I hated that darkness always.

I wanted to be at home as fast as possible so I walked with big steps until...

...A scream made me stop in my tracks.

~•~

A/N

Hey readers!!! 😀 I just want to tell you guys that if you're reading this book then PLEASE comment on my story because it's my first ever fanfic so I need to know your thoughts on my story.

For those, who don't know LiSA, she's a Japanese Singer famous for her anime music. I wanted to make her as my friend because I really adore her alot. She's incredible! 😊🥰

The MC (Main Character) of this story is Mina, a college student and you could say she's beautiful, cute and fragile like a flower

I hope you like this story. 🤗

💜💜💜