Ch. 35 🖤 MISSION: RESCUE MINA! 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

"Kai hyung!" I tried to talk to him but he just turned around and started walking ahead, trying his best to ignore me.

"Don't worry, he will understand someday." Suho hyung said to me and patted my shoulders.

As usual, we were roaming around in the deep areas looking for animals to hunt down. I took a step forward and right at that moment, I felt something very bad.

Something's not right.

Why do I feel like this?

"Hey, there! It's a deer. Time to do some work." I heard Baekhyun hyung whisper.

I looked in front, trying to concentrate. As I started walking slowly towards it...

'S-Se...'

It was Mina's voice and it sounded extremely weak. She was in pain. I panicked as I quickly made a turn and ran as fast as I could to my house while the others yelled my name to make me stop.

"Yah! What the hell are you doing, Oh Sehun!? Shit, there goes our meal." I heard Luhan hyung's voice disappointed but that didn't matter at all to me at that time, when she needed me.

"Mina!" I called out.

No answer came. "This smell..." My eyes widened in realisation. "That damn woman." My hands clenched into fists upon seeing Vivi unconscious on the floor.

"Sehun!" Tao hyung came inside the room with the other members behind him.

"They took Mina-ssi? Is she...?" Xiumin hyung asked.

"She's alive!" I raised my voice unintentionally and picked Vivi in my arms. "Lay hyung, take care of Vivi. I'm going after them." I told. I could clearly smell their scent mixed in the air.

I was about to go and save Mina when Kai hyung blocked my way

I was about to go and save Mina when Kai hyung blocked my way. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"To save her." I told and pushed his hand away but he stopped me again, only to increase my anger level.

"What? Don't tell me that you don't want me to go and save her!" I said, glaring at him. The only thing I was thinking was to save her at any cost even if it would have killed me.

 The only thing I was thinking was to save her at any cost even if it would have killed me

"We are going with you too." He replied making me speechless.

"Hey, wait! Not all of us can go." Suho hyung spoke up.

"Then, we are going and you guys stay here for backup, though I think, we won't be needing a backup." Kris hyung smirked as he stood with his four men team (Tao hyung, Kai hyung, Chanyeol hyung plus himself).

(A/N: I picked up the members who I think could fight in the most coolest way but they all ended up being the tall members of the group.)

"Let's go!" Kris hyung exclaimed leading us. I was the fifth member of their team.

I'm coming, Mina!

____

After some minutes, we finally made it to there. There were guards out of their mansion and I was about to make a move when Tao hyung stopped me. "Sehun, there's no time. We can deal with these guards. You just go." I nodded as Chanyeol hyung decided to come along with me.

Following her faint scent, I finally found her. Lucas was going to bite into her flesh as I didn't waste a single second and broke the window glass which shattered into small pieces.

I jumped inside, directly sprinting towards him and knocking him down. I punched him in his face continuously, letting out all my anger and frustration. He tried to knock me but I dodged his punches.

"Hyung! Take Mina out of here. You know what to do." I said to Chanyeol hyung and he quickly nodded before carrying her and dashing away. She was covered in blood and her eyes were barely open as my eyes followed her, watching her disappearing from my sight.

"So you finally came, Sehun." Jessica said making me stop my movements.

"Move back if you don't want to lose badly." Kris hyung suddenly appeared behind her. Still, she was unfazed and continued to smirk at me.

My anger took over me, resulting in me grabbing her neck but that evil woman still refused to show any sign of fear

My anger took over me, resulting in me grabbing her neck but that evil woman still refused to show any sign of fear. How could she even? She was the one who would make people suffer from their worst fears. She would get stronger by consuming their soul, showing them their most terrible nightmares.

That was her special ability.

"You can't kill me. Have you forgotten that?" She said.

"Sehun, let go of our sister." Taeyong, who just watched silently until now, spoke up.

"Don't you dare..." I threatened before letting go of her neck as she dropped on her knees. "So what if I can't kill you? It doesn't mean that I will let you do anything you want. Don't you dare underestimate me." I warned her.

"Oh well, how about I tell Seulgi about your dear  girl?" She said smiling in a mocking way. "What's wrong? Are you scared now?" She then laughed while I tried my best to suppress the anger that slowly kept on building up inside me.

"Don't worry, I won't. Telling her about your girl will do me no good." Her smirk faded and she looked at me with hatred in her eyes.

" Her smirk faded and she looked at me with hatred in her eyes

"What are you planning, Jessica?"

~•~

A/N

Mina is not going to die after all. 😉 Vote and comment! ♥️

See you in the next chapter! 👋

💜💜💜