Ch. 10 🖤 NIGHTMARE 🖤

(Mina's POV)

I watched as the person who suddenly barged in to my room, slowly started walking towards me, making me startled and terrified. He wasn't just an ordinary person but a vampire like him. I could tell that because of his eyes and other features.

Wondering if I should run straight away, I didn't dare to look anywhere but him

Wondering if I should run straight away, I didn't dare to look anywhere but him. He definitely wanted to kill me because he stared at me like a predator who would observe it's prey while slowly approaching, being super cautious.

Where is he at this point of time?

My eyes widened realising that I just had a thought about him, the person who was responsible for all of this bad happenings.

"Woah... I didn't know that Sehun had been hiding you from us this whole time. I can't believe him. Sucha nice skin... And beautiful youth." The vampire before me said while smirking.

The next moment I looked at him, he was already there behind me. I literally froze at that one moment. I panted realising that I was holding in my breath because of the shock. I decided to run but it was a failure when he blocked my way by appearing in front of me.

"Give me your youth." He said intimidating me and revealed his sharp long fangs. As I didn't get any time to react, he grabbed my chin while getting his fangs closer to my neck. It made me shut my eyes tightly being incredibly scared.

Is this the end for me?

Before he could have done anything to me, someone pushed him away from me. I looked to see his back facing me as he stood there before me to protect me from that frightening vampire.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, HYUNG!?" He yelled at him angrily.

"Get away, Sehun. Don't come in my way!" That terrifying vampire who wanted to kill me yelled back and came charging toward me but Sehun who stood in between pushed him again and tried to stop him.

I couldn't do anything but watch them fighting while some other unfamiliar faces came inside the room to stop their fight. They were also vampires. They all were busy trying to stop the fight except the one guy who started approaching me with a smile on his lips.

I was scared thinking about all of those unusual things that had happened to me ever since that rainy night. I never had imagined it to turn out like that. It felt like a long nightmare which didn't seem to be ending in any way.

 It felt like a long nightmare which didn't seem to be ending in any way

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you... much." He slowly approached me and looked innocuous but I couldn't have trusted him so I just backed away from him.

"I told you that I won't hurt you, then why are you running away, huh?" He displayed a disappointed look and touched my hair gently but it was an act. He showed his true colors when suddenly his hand came down from my hair to my neck.

I didn't even realise about it, the moment when he inserted his sharp fangs into the skin of my neck before a sharp pain started to run within my body.

My head felt like exploding from the pain. I fell down on the floor as I suffered from an unbearable pain causing me to scream at the top of my lungs.

It's a terrible nightmare. I want to wake up, please!

I stopped struggling, not making any movements which meant, I had given up. Suddenly, his face appeared in my sight. It was blurry and he was saying something that my mind couldn't process. Then, his face got closer to me and I felt something come into contact with the skin of my neck.

Surprisingly, the pain started fading away gradually and I felt relieved before closing my eyes.

It wasn't a nightmare but reality and I could never accept a reality where there was no hope for me.

~•~

A/N

Kai and Baekhyun are being naughty 😆. What do you think? Comment your thoughts and let me know!

And DO NOT forget to vote! 💕

The story's gonna be interesting from now on, so stay tuned for the next chapter!

💜💜💜