x: black & white party

The lovely Paradise’s Square was turn into an ashes. Many people died. The question is, who did it? Continue on pg. 5

‘Yan ang kalat na kalat na balita ngayon sa pansamantalang kinatitirhan ni Dara – ang Virtual Paradise. Ang sabi sa dyaryo, it was happened yesternight. And no one knew who did it. Halos lahat ng tao ‘dun ay naging malamig na bangkay na. Walang naka-ligtas. Walang may natirang buhay.

Pero isa lang ang sigurado ni Dara. Isa sa kanila ang may gawa n’un. Alam niyang nagpaparamdam na ang mga kasama niya. Pero bakit kailangan pumatay ng mga inosenteng tao?

Naalala niya bigla tuloy ang napaginipan niya noong nasa kotse siya ni CL. ‘Yung papunta sila sa bahay ni Hillary.

Sariwa pa rin sa ala-ala ni Dara ang panaginip na ‘yon. The way the people screamed, begging their loved ones to come back. The way people stared at her with those scrutinizing eyes. And how the city was destroyed. All because of them.

When she flipped a page, nagulat siya kanyang nakita.

An unknown lady was seen by peace-makers, hitting their co-peace-makers and going to the 2nd floor of President’s mansion which was the President’s suite room. Is this connected to the Paradise’s Square
two accidents? Continue on pg. 7

Then it has a picture. It was a figure of woman, with black hair and a metallic knuckle on her right hand.

It’s her sister, Bom.

What the? So she also made a move? Dara thought. By going to the President’s mansion?

ding dong

Dali-dali siyang tumayo sa kanyang pagkakaupo. Nang binuksan niya ang pinto ay wala namang tao. Sino naman kaya iyon? She was about to close the door when she stepped on something. It is a small white envelope. Curious, she picked it up and entered to her temporary house while holding the small white envelope.

As soon as she sat on the couch, binuksan niya na ito. It is a simple white card with constellations. Tinignan niya ang laman at labis na tumaas ang kilay nito.

Good day, young lady/young gentleman! You are cordially invited to the 5th annual Black and White Party held by the President of Virtual Paradise. You don’t have to bring something. Your presence is enough. Hope to see you there!

                                                                   — Godde, Spokesperson of Virtual Paradise Government

The whole time she was reading this invitation she was like: What the hell? With raise eyebrows.

She was about to throw the invitation away, nang may isa pang sulat na naka-attach sa invitation. Nakasulat ito sa papel na halatang pinilas lamang. The letter was from Bom.

Dara, make sure that you are there. Your presence is a must. Wear your combat suit and your beanie. Also, bring the baseball that Minzy made for you. Ipapadala niya na lang ‘yoon. xx Bom

As if on cue ay may nag-ding dong ulit, tumayo siya at binuksan ang pinto. This time may tao na. “Is this, Dara Park?’’ the man said. She nodded. “From Minzy Jenner.’’ Then the man leaved. Paranoid, she closed the door at dali-daling binuksan ang itim na kahon. She stared at the object on the black box with admiration. It was a black baseball bat. Sure, it was just a baseball bat but this baseball bat is . . . Flawless. It was a shining baseball bat. Kulay black ito at may isang button sa hawakan. She tried to clicked the button at labis niya itong nabitawan. Sino ba naman ang hindi magugulat kung magkakaroon ito ng mga patusok ng parang nasa maces, aber?