•.¸♡ cafe (part 2) - keonhee ♡¸.•

"Sorry Keonhee." I cheekily smiled and went closer.

I was fan girling along with the other fans until their first session was over. I headed back to my seat.

"that was actually fun." I laughed and looked at the photos I took. Leedo looks so cute and Xion too, I started to fangirl alone.

Until someone tapped my shoulder. I looked at the person and was shooked.

"KEONHEE" I closed myself with my scarf.

Keonhee pulled my scarf down.

"What are you doing here." Keonhee laughed.

"Can't you see, I'm having my brunch." I laughed awkwardly.

"With my photocards?" Keonhee pointed to his selfie cards layed on the table.

"You must like me a lot." Keonhee smirked.

"It's not like that." I slapped his shoulder and pulled back my scarf to my face.

"Go, your fans want to see you."

"my fans are outside with the other 5 members. I told them I feel tired and wanted to take a rest in the cafe but that was actually an excuse to meet you." Keonhee smiled.

"you knew I was here the whole time?"

"look at your red scarf. How could I not know that's you? I gave you that." Keonhee laughed and walked away to take a straw.

I felt embarassed. Why did I wear this scarf today? I continued to sip on the milkshake that was never finishing.

Keonhee came back with a straw and stook it into my cup and now we were sipping on the straws together and looking at each other. My heart beat started to get faster and I didn't know where to look.

I let go of the straw and leaned back to my seat.

"Keonhee, don't do that." I glared at him.

"why? Because it makes your heart flutter?" Keonhee leaned back with the cup in his hand.

"No." My face started to turn red and I looked away out of embarassment.

"Then why?" Keonhee still wanted an answer.

I couldn't say a word and pulled my scarf higher.

Keonhee giggled and finished up the milkshake.

"y/n, I'm heading to the toilet." Keonhee walked away.

Just as he went away, i pulled my scarf back down and tried to relax myself. How can Keonhee do that to me? OMG. I started to fan myself with my hands out of all the embarrassment.

I walked to the front door and looked outside. Oneus still wasn't done with whatever they were doing with the fans outside.

"Can't it end quickly so Keonhee can go back?" I said to myself.

Suddenly I felt like someone back hugged me and the person layed his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't want it to end~." It was Keonhee.

I stood there in shock. My heart started to flutter even more.

"I want to stay with you." Keonhee hugged me tighter.

I came back to my senses and held his hands.

"let go of me. There are people out there, they might see us."

"They won't. They're too busy focusing on the game they're playing."

I forcefully pushed his hands away and turned to face him.

"K-keonhee-" I didn't even finish my sentence.

Keonhee pulled me into a hug and my face was now on his chest since he's a tall guy.

"Keonhee, let go."

"I don't want to." Keonhee hugged me tighter.

I just let him hug me. He'll stop soon.

"y/n, I think I like you." Keonhee said as he pulled me out from the hug and stared into my eyes.

"M-me?" I looked to the floor.

"Yes."

"But we're friends and that's awkward." I didn't want to look at him.

"what's the problem? Can't friends be in a love relationship? you don't have to answer me now. Answer me when you're ready." Keonhee kissed my cheek and headed out.

I held my cheek and my heart felt like it was going to burst. Should I say yes?.

Author's note :

→ AAAAAA CRINGE OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE THIS CHAPTER AAAAAAAAAA ಥ‿ಥ. anyways hope yall liked it and should y/n date Keonhee?(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ. IMAGINE HUGGING KEONHEE OMG, I CAN'T RELATE.