•.¸♡ school trip - seoho ♡¸.•

→ it's the second story ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') as you can see i'll be posting following their fanchant ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡. So I hope you can wait for the other members too hehe. I hope Seoho gets well soon (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。and gets to promote with them again

It's school trip time!

"sit with me in the bus okay?" I dragged Seoho by his sleeve.

"why y/n, why must I sit with you~" he grumbled and acted all cute.

"stop with that..." I looked at him annoyed.

"just sit with me, you're my seat mate in class anyway." I sat in my seat and made myself comfortable.

On the way to our destination, I felt super sleepy.

"Seoho, can I lay my head on your shoulder for a few minutes?" I asked him.

"sure! What are friends for" Seoho smiled and I lightly leaned my head on his shoulder.

"thanks... One more thing.. can you sing a song? Maybe like a lullaby for me?" I asked because I love his sweet voice a lot.

"hm? sure... Let me think of a song." He replied and started singing.

His voice was so sweet like honey, it was so good that I fell asleep at an instance.

"cute" Seoho mouthed and stopped singing once I fell asleep.

"Sleep tight y/n" he gently brushed my hair.

It was a long journey and we finally arrived.

" y/n, get up " Seoho flicked my forehead.

" OUCH " I woke up still feeling sleepy while holding my forehead.

"y/n, you fell asleep for the whole trip." Seoho had a not so happy expression.

"let's go" He picked up our bags and went down from the bus.

I shaked my head, put my jacket on and went down from the bus to dashed to Seoho.

"y/n, here's your bag" Seoho passed me my knapsack.

"okay students today we have a lot of activities planned. Because of that we need you guys to be super focused on this trip and participate in every activity that is planned. Now we need everyone to be in groups following your classes." The headmaster demanded.

We all got into groups and we had to discuss who to vote as the leader and assistant of the group.

"I'm going to vote for you. " Seoho smiled and wrote my name on the ballot paper.

"I'm voting for you too, even if you don't want it. " I sticked my tongue out and placed the piece of paper into the jar.

Youngjo which was our class monitor counted the votes in the jar.

"SEOHO AND Y/N, congrats you guys have the most votes. " Youngjo said as he held the tags for the leader and assistant to us.

"OMG what? HAHA" I laughed at Seoho.

"WHY ME" Seoho looked a bit unhappy.

"chill you're with me, you won't die." I nudged his shoulder.

"fine"

We both stood up and introduced our names even though the whole class already knew.

"leader and assistant, please meet me." our class teacher waved at us from a far.

"our new adventure starts here ." Seoho laughed and we both ran to our teacher.

"they look like a couple." Youngjo whispered to Geonhak while I passed by them.

I just ignored it and went straight to collect the schedule for today's activities. I was shooked by the activities they prepared, it was beyond my imaginations.

"TRUST FALL?" My eyes opened widely.

"I HATE THAT. it brings back bad memories. " I looked super worried.

Seoho patted my back.

"It's okay, you can overcome it with me. I'll be your trust fall buddy if you can't trust anyone else."

I do trust Seoho but in the past I trusted someone but she betrayed me. I'm scared that would happen again. I kept that thought to myself.

"sure" I said softly and walked ahead.

"OKAY STUDENTS WE'LL START WITH WATER ACTIVITIES"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" everyone screamed since that was the most anticipated activity.

We all changed and rushed to the river. We spent almost 2 hours splashing water at each other and swimming in the water. I never knew playing in the river would be this much fun when you're with your friends.

"STUDENTS, you'll all be in pairs and yes we'll do the trust fall now, to increase your teamwork and courage."

Seoho immideately rushed to me and held my hand.

"I'm teaming up with you and trust me okay?." Seoho smiled.

"LET'S START. STUDENTS TAKE YOUR POSITIONS AND EVERYONE WILL DO IT AT THE SAME TIME"

I stood in front of Seoho and wrapped my arms tighly, I was trembling with fear as I didn't want the same incident to repeat itself.

"I'm ready, I trust you. " I trembled and finally let my body drop to the back.

I shut my eyes super tight and when I opened it, I was in Seoho's arms.

"see y/n, you can trust me."

We stared at each other for a split second and Seoho turned super red.

"y/n, I think I like you."

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

i'll leave this as a hanging story haha... bruh i think i'm really bad at writing short stories because it'll end up super long if i continued lols.