•.¸♡ cafe - keonhee ♡¸.•

"y/n, i think i like you." Keonhee said as he stared at me.

EARLIER THIS DAY

It was a sunny yet chilly saturday afternoon. I got dressed in my winter coat and wrapped myself with a red scarf.

"Keonheeeeeee~" I whined into the phone.

"y/nnnnnnn~" Keonhee replied.

"Do you want to hang out today?"

"sorry y/n, I have a schedule today." Keonhee sounded sad.

"aaa, it's okay. We'll meet another day." I tried to sound happy but I was lowkey feeling sad.

"okay, see you later. I need to go, Ravn hyung is calling me." Keonhee hanged up.

"b-bye" I took my phone away from my ear.

I just stared at my photos that I took with Keonhee since we became friends. I shrugged and walked out of the door. Where should I spend my free time today? I questioned myself and searched through the internet.

"Weus Cafe?" I looked at the pictures on google. It was a cafe dedicated too Oneus and Onewe.

"I should go there." I sighed after seeing photos of fans with a Keonhee standee in the cafe.

Keonhee never told me about this cafe. I scratched my head, confused. Is it a new one? I walked to the location stated in the internet and finally found the cafe. When was this open? I laughed because I never knew Weus Cafe existed all this time.

I walked to the front door and I was greeted by pictures of Oneus and Onewe members, I laughed at the sight of Keonhee's selfie that was sticked on the door.

"I should take a picture of this and send it to Keonhee." I giggled and took a snap of it.

"Sorry Keonhee~"

I walked into the cafe and the whole cafe was decorated with oneus and onewe merchandise and pictures. It felt like heaven since I really liked them, but I never knew about the cafe. There was even a photobooth and standees of them. I giggled so much while looking at Keonhee's standee.

"I should take a picture with it." I said and walked to the counter.

"Hello and welcome to Weus Cafe. What would you like to order?."

"Hello. Can I get an Oreo Milkshake and your special menu for today."

"Sure that would be 9,000 won"

"here." I passed the money.

"Oh, can I know when did this cafe started operating?." I asked the cashier.

"We just opened today and oneus will v-"

"They're visiting?" My eyes opened really big.

The cashier tapped her lips lightly and looked away.

"Sorry, I spoiled it for you." The cashier puckered her lips as she handed me the receipt.

"it's okay." I laughed.

"i'm really sorry and i'm curious. You must be a fan of Keonhee?" The cashier pointed to my phone that was in my hand. In my phonecase was a photo of me and Keonhee.

"K-keonhee, aa yea" I laughed awkwardly as I didn't want to tell anyone that I was friends with him.

"You must be very lucky to take a picture with him. I'm so jealous." The cashier laughed and I awkwardly ended the conversation and sat at a small table.

I opened my phone immediately and texted Keonhee.

KEONHEEE
•YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A CAFE EVENT TODAY
•KEONHEE ANSWER ME!!!

Keonhee didn't even open the message.

"I'm screwed." I put my phone onto the table.

y/n let's get that thought away and let's enjoy the cafe. I walked around and took some pictures. They really did an effort to decorate this cafe.

"Miss here is your order." The waitress handed me my order.

"Thank you."

I looked at my cup of Oreo Milkshake and there was a cupsleeve with Keonhee's face on it. I just ignored it and looked at the special menu and there were cupcakes of Keonhee's face on it. I'm cursed with his face everywhere.

"Oh miss here are some freebies since you are one of our 300 customers." The waitress came to me.

"Thank you" I replied and took a peak at the freebies I got. Luckily it was oneus and onewe photocards and not more of Keonhee's selfies. Just as I said that, the cashier came to me and handed a bunch of Keonhee's selfie cards.

I laughed awkwardly and thanked her.

"This are special from me since you like Keonhee like me." She winked and went back to the casher.

"Keonhee haha." I sighed and drank my cup of Oreo Milkshake.

I stared at the busy roads and a black van stopped in front of the cafe. The fans were all going crazy and were taking so many pictures. I just stood there frozen and tried to cover my face with my scarf.

I saw Oneus getting off the van and Keonhee was last to exit. They entered the cafe and stood in front of a long sofa that was set up for them.

"Hello, we are Oneus." They greeted and sat down. I watched them from a far and hoped they didn't notice me. I didn't want to flee away from the cafe because I wanted to take pictures of them since I was a fan 💁 and my bias is there.

Oh and might as well take some memes of Keonhee. I chuckled and started my mission.

"Sorry Keonhee." I cheekily smiled and went closer. Keonhee won't notice me right?

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

PART 2 COMING SOON! WILL KEONHEE NOTICE Y/N? HAHA FIND OUT IN THE NEXT PART !
i miss cupsleeve events a lot !