•.¸♡ best friend - ravn ♡¸.•

→ so here is the first short story, i'm sorry if there's some bad grammar because not everyone is perfect ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩').
→ practically in this story you and ravn are childhood friends and grow up to be besties. y/n literally has not much friends, because..... you'll know in the story ( ◜‿◝ )♡.

HERE'S WHERE THE STORY BEGINS :

It's literally been a month since I hanged out with my bestie, KIM YOUNGJO. Lately, he's so busy with his recent comeback this month. He even ignored some of my texts and leaves me on read, bruh that's the worst getting ignored by your own best friend.

Being besties with the most famous guy in school is really hard. Everyone, more like every girl, no matter senior or junior would want to be close with you just to get to know Ravn. I keep thinking they want to be friends with me like really real friends but no, instead they keep asking me for his number or even questions about his personal life. That literally makes me super agitated and soon i started to just ignore them.

I stood in front of Youngjo's house and waited till he walked out.

"y/n!" He rushed to me with his knapsack on his back and hugged me tightly..

"i missed you a lot. Idiot" I pressed my finger lightly on his forehead.

"It's not my fault. I had a lot of filming and promotions going on and it's super hard." He said while sulking.

"let's go. I'll treat you lunch later since you did a very good job."

His sulk turned into a smile right away.

"Promise?" Ravn sticked his little finger out and we intertwined it.

"Promise" I smiled.

We reached school and everyone was super happy and excited because the most famous boy is back, some even called him the heartthrob of our the school.

I've never though of him like that. He's just a friend to me.

"y/n, let's get to class or we'll be late." He said as we ran into class and sat beside each other.

"hey y/n, can I get Youngjo's number?" Someone mouthed to me and i straightforwardly said no since I can't just give around an idol's number.

"no and stop it." I mouthed back

"y/n. What's wrong?" Ravn nudged my shoulder and looked at the person that asked me.

She literally squaled and started to take pictures of him.

I looked at him and just smiled.

"nothing"

How could he be so calm with this bunch of 'crazy fans'. I would literally get up and slap the phone of her hands but no I won't start a fight.

We continued our lesson till it was recess.

"y/n, don't forget your promise~" Ravn stood up from his chair and rushed to the cafeteria.

"meet you there !" He grinned.

I walked to the cafeteria and bought 2 sandwiches for myself and Ravn of course. I sat across him at the table so that we could face each other.

"yay! Thanks y/n." Ravn took a bite into the sandwich.

He looked so happy eating the sandwich, it almost made me melt.

"so cute" I said softly..

"hm?"

"aa.. nothing. Continue eating" I gestured him to finish up his sandwich.

"y/n before I forget, can you help me with something?"

"What's it about?"

"I'm writing a new song and I need some opinions from you."

"it's about someone which i like and I like our eye contact. Soon i'm going to ask her to be mine kinda vibe" He explained to me in detail and handed the lyrics to me.

In front of you now only my eyes are yours,
I don't care about anything else.
Baby, my lady,
Wanna be my love,
I wanna be my love

"Ravn, are you in love with someone~ why didn't you tell meeee" I looked at him cheesily and slapped his shoulder.

"this song is actually about you." He said while putting his sandwich down and looked into my eyes.

"just like now, our eye contact is all i need"

I got really flustered and looked away from him.

"y/n, i'm just kidding..." He laughed.

"Come on! Youngjo I hate you." I hit his shoulder playfully.

"unless..." He said softly without me hearing.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :
- OMG this is such a cringey story and bruh Ravn should just tell her. Ravn is literally so cheesy in here and he has a really cute attitude hehe. So did you guys like this ?