•.¸♡ destiny (part 2) - hwanwoong ♡¸.•

"Finally I found you" I stood in front of him with a big smile plastered on my face. 

"WHY DID YOU SING THAT SONG." He held my shoulders and his eyes was opened widely. 

"because I like it." I smiled like an idiot. 

"give me your phone." He demanded.

"no. you're going to delete the recording aren't you." I put my hand into my pocket. 

"anyways what song is this? I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet." I was really curious. 

"it's my song and it hasn't been released." He swipped his hair to the back and held his forehead. 

"your song? are you a producer or song writer or do you just like music?" I swiped my hair to the back of my ear. 

"um...anyways whats your name and pass me your phone, I'm going to give you my number." 

"MY NAME IS Y/N AND REALLY YOU'RE GIVING ME YOUR NUMBER?" I squalled and passed him my phone. 

"my name is Yeo Hwanwoong and here's my number, meet me tomorrow. bye." He walked away. 

"Y/N, WHERE DID YOU GO." Harin arrived to me while panting. 

"we were searching for you everywhere." Dongmyeong arrived with his and my guitar. 

"sorry, and I found the guy." I smiled happily. 

"WHAT REALLY?" They said unison. 

"there he goes." I pointed. 

"H I M?" Dongmyeong said in disapproval. 

"he looks old, is he an adult?" 

"maybe, and he asked me to meet him tomorrow." 

"good for you." Harin smiled. 

"you're not going to meet some weird guy." Dongmyeong pressed his finger onto my forehead. 

"aish" 

I went back home feeling happy and sang to some songs while texting the others. Suddenly a text popped out onto my screen. 

" Yeo Hwanwoong : meet me at Hangang Park tomorrow." 

I was shocked by the message and replied to him. I'm going to have a good sleep tonight. 

"what should I wear?" I stood in front of the mirror with a bunch of outfits. It's not like I'm going to meet my boyfriend, but a crush seems the same. 

"Yeo Hwanwoong : hey y/n, don't be late, I'm a busy person." 

I smiled and I thought in my mind, I would never be late to meet someone I like. 

Once I arrived Hangang Park, I saw Hwanwoong sitting on the bench. 

"you're here." Hwanwoong directed me to sit beside him. 

"about the song-" 

"that's why you wanted to meet me? about the song again?" I glared. 

"please don't spoil it to anyone, no one can know about it." Hwanwoong pouted. 

My heartbeat got even faster as he pouted and from my point of view he looked like a really cute puppy but we were talking about some serious things. 

"sure, but first I like your voice and your song and I like you too." I straightforwardly said it to him so that I wouldn't loose my chance. 

"y/n, you're so innocent." Hwanwoong brushed my hair. 

"i'm being sincere. Nevermind that but what are you exactly?." 

"ME? well I'm a human being that makes and produces songs for my group but we're still trainees." Hwanwoong sighed. 

"TRAINEES? WOW, I LIKE YOU EVEN MORE." I gasped. 

"wow hang on there, you don't even know me." 

"I know that you're a music lover just like me." 

"have you heard about that old saying that if we meet 3 times coincidentally it's destiny but sadly I only met you 2 times coincidentally." I sighed and looked away. 

"cute." Hwanwoong whispered. 

"what?" 

"nothing anyways promise me you'll never leak the song." Hwanwoong held his pinky out and we intertwined it. 

"I got to go." He waved and rushed somewhere. 

Weeks passed and I never heard of Hwanwoong again, so I decided to text him. 

"can we meet up tomorrow?" 

"okay" Hwanwoong answered. 

We met at the park again as it was the easiest place to meet each other. 

" y/n, I have something to say too." Hwanwoong starred into my eyes. 

"can you sing for me?" 

"hm? why?" 

" I just want to confirm something." 

I continued to sing to his song and he smiled. 

"that's the voice I fell in love with." Hwanwoong held my hands. 

I was shocked for a second and pulled my hands back. 

"what do you mean?" I starred into his eyes.

"y/n, I like you too." Hwanwoong confessed. 

I stood up from the bench and covered my face that was blushing really hard. 

"is this a dream?" I stood a few steps away from Hwanwoong. 

"y/n be careful."Hwanwoong rushed to me and pulled me into his arms. 

"there was a bike coming to your way." Hwanwoong said as I was still in his arms and he let go of me. 

"sorry" He said and got embarassed too. 

"anyways I asked to meet here because you confessed to me here and thought like why wouldn't I do the same. I wanted to tell you earlier but I lost your number and thought that we were never going to meet again but here we are." Hwanwoong chuckled. 

"why so sudden." I felt a bit weird. 

"remember the time we coincidentally met at the audition place? Well I heard you singing and it was wonderful but I didn't realise at that time I fell for your voice and you at first sight." Hwanwoong scratched his head. 

"let's date." Hwanwoong straight forwardly said. 

"okay" I blindedly said and the thought of us not being destiny came to my mind. 

"but we're not destined." I said softly but I guess Hwanwoong could hear me. 

I felt a bit sad but nevermind that now the person I like in the whole world likes me too. 

HWANWOONG'S POV 

"but we're not destined." I heard y/n say that as we held hands. 

You don't know but I know that were destined, we coincidentally met 3 times but y/n never realised because the first time we met she never saw my face. 

I just chuckled at what she said and shuush readers it's a secret! don't tell y/n!