•.¸♡ jealous - xion ♡¸.•

Just another normal day going to my favourite cafe to look at the cute barista guy.

The weather today was great it wasn't too hot nor too cold, it was just a normal spring day.

The wind brushed against my hair as I walked to the opposite side of the road heading to the cafe. I was on a call with my bestie. 

" i guess you're at the cafe "

" how did you know " I replied and laughed to myself. 

" I'm SON DONGJU. of course I know everything, what are best friends for huh?" He replied. 

" oh shut up, are you like stalking me or something. you creep. " 

" y/n, I don't do that type of things. " 

" i was just joking haha " 

" i bet you're just going there to see the supposedly cute guy?"

I blushed by what he said. 

"AHAHAHAHA WHAT NO and how did you know? snooping around my diary huh? " I lied. 

"I didn't snoop, it's that you talk about him too much. Stop seeing him whoever he is, i'm way cuter." Dongju said with a whiny tone. 

" I'm not answering him " I sighed and ended the call. 

I walked into the cafe and was greeted by the cute guy. I blushed a little and my heart literally was pumping fast. 

" Hi. welcome, please take a seat and here is the menu." He greeted and directed me to the seat near the window where I could see the view which was also my favourite spot in the cafe. 

" thank you " I bowed to him. He quickly walked away with a tray in his hand, isn't he going to take my order? He's cold but cute. I quickly called another waiter to take my order.

After I ordered, I started to stare out of the window and the streets looked really hectic today. After a while I looked directly to the counter and saw the cute guy again. Maybe I stared to long because eventually our eyes met and I got flustered and looked away. 

"oops" i was super embarassed and pretended that nothing happened. 

I really would like to know what his name is but I never looked at it, maybe it's because i'm mesmerized by his face ? Soon my order arrived and I enjoyed the food a lot and asked for a take away. 

I walked to the cashier and the cute guy was there, luckily. I quickly took a glimpse at his name tag and it wrote " KIM GEONHAK ". I quickly looked back at my wallet and took out my money. 

" Kim Geonhak " I said softly.

"hmm?" He looked at me. 

"u-um nothing. It's just that you have a nice name."

"that will be 15,000 won" 

I handed him the money.

" please come again " He smiled.  

" OMG OMG OMG " I held my face that was burning up. 

I was on the way back home when I bumped into Dongju. 

"y/n, you're so red!" he put his hand on my cheek.

"he smiled at me" I was fangirling to him and i guess he got a bit annoyed. 

"okay y/n, okay y/n. I really want to see why you like this guy so much, i need to see how much cuter he is than me." He pouted and flicked my forehead. 

"OUCH, what was that for?" I shouted at him and rubbed my red forehead. 

"for daydreaming to much and hanging up my call, show me this guy, i'm curious too." He teased me. 

"fine" 

A few days passed and Dongju kept asking me when I would visit the cafe but everytime I wanted to, he was too busy.

"come on y/n, let's go today!" he dragged me to the cafe. 

We sat at the same corner as I always did. 

"He's the guy" I pointed at the cute guy and Dongju's eyes went kinda big. 

" HIM? " Dongju slammed him hands on the table lightly. 

" y-yes. "

"just a second y/n, I'm going to the bathroom." Dongju nudged the cute guy's shoulder. 

XION'S POV

I nudged Geonhak hyung's shoulder and pointed to the toilet. 

"Geonhak hyung, is she the person were talking about? " I folded my arms.

"why are you with her?" he didn't answer my question but I can see that the answer was a total yes. I could see the annoyed expression he had on his face. 

" She's my best friend and stay away from her. " I held Geonhak hyung's shoulder. 

"And don't act like a cute person in front of her, don't even smile at her. " I warned him and stomped out of the bathroom. 

"jealous?" Geonhak sighed.

" y/n let's go " I held her arm and dragged her out of the cafe. 

" you're not going to see him again. " I had a stern face.

" why ? why not? can't I not like someone? Everytime I do you always act like this " y/n shouted and threw her bag to the ground. 

"y/n, I'm just being a good best friend." 

" NO, being my best friend you should support me and say like 'oh you should get his number and date him' or something like that." She shouted really loud and I know her heart is already broken. 

" y/n~ " I tried to calm her down by holding her hands. She quickly took her hands out from my grip. 

"DO YOU LIKE ME ?" She had tears in her eyes. 

I just stood there silently, I felt like the whole world stopped and just stared at her. I couldn't believe she asked me that, what should I answer? I thought in my head but just as I wanted to say something, y/n walked away with tears in her eyes. I stared at her blankly leaving my sight. I placed my hands onto my face as tears fell. 

"I shouldn't have acted like that, I should have just told her the truth. This is all my bad." 

That's how our long term relationship as best friends ended in just seconds and we didn't talk anymore. 

A/N :

I always write happy endings, how about a sad one for a change? I know some of yall would be cursing at me now because the story ended just like that haha but it's okay new stories will come soon hehe, just wait for it okay .