bottles and tears !

(MAKE SURE TO READ EVERY DETAIL OF THE STORY! and also prepare a broken hearted song whilst reading this. i recommend you to listen to IS IT JUST ME by emily burns cause it fits well here but if you don't know that song then it's okay ♡)

"give me the bottle, yoongi." jennie tries to snatch the soju away from yoongi's hold but he raises it up in the air. "would you stop being a drama queen? you had ten bottles already, that's enough." the pale man warns, but jennie refuses to listen.

instead, she grabs another bottle from the beer case, opening it harshly then drinks it.

the two are in a karaoke room inside a bar. yoongi didn't know how he turns out to be here. all he knows is that he was sleeping soundly on the comfort of his bedsheets when an annoying girl decided to ruin his nappy time.

that girl is jennie by the way.

and now, it's been three hours of jennie constantly singing heartbreak songs and drinking soju nonstop.

"why don't you just sing a song again? i ain't carrying your ass on your fucking apartment." yoongi sighs, rubbing his forehead. "as much as i love you jennie, i love sleeping even more."

jennie yells drunkenly, "can you have at least a tiny consideration for me? i am heartbroken here!" she points at her chest rapidly.

yoongi rolls his eyes, "why the hell are you heartbroken anyway? it's not like you have another boyfriend." he snorts but soon stop when he realizes something. "you don't have a boyfriend again, do you?"

jennie laughs drinking another bottle again, she groans at the burning sensation coming down her throat. "i don't have a new playmate." yoongi sighs in relief, "i thought you--"

"but it's about taehyung."

yoongi shuts up. he's seriously pissed off at this girl. he gave her constant advices about her ex, and that is to stay away from him or confess that she still loves him and moves on.

but jennie wouldn't listen and yoongi just wants to smack her with eleven thousand eggs.

literally.

"god! saying his name hurts even more!" jennie cries, drinking the last bottle on the case. "yah! hajima! think of another way to relief your broken heart." yoongi (hopefully this time) takes the bottle away from jennie. she ignores his statement, but follows it anyway.

the girl sees the song book lying on the cold floor so she hastily grabs it, yoongi didn't mind her since he's busy fixing the mess jennie made.

jennie, with her droopy eyes, finds the song that reminds her of the days when taehyung and her were still together.

she wants to hurt herself more. so she can be numb. so she couldn't feel the pain.

she's done crying. she's done about him. about a guy named kim taehyung who gives her so much memories and pain that she couldn't take it anymore.

jennie stands up, her legs, wobbily shaking. "careful, you're drunk." yoongi says with concern and sincerity despite him not even looking at jennie.

the female nods her head and finally, she reached the karaoke stand. her fingers start to press the right code for the song.