ice creams and hot pots !

jennie licks her ice cream angrily and yoongi looks at her weirdly. the two of them are currently in an ice cream shop, jennie called yoongi because she wants them to go on a friendly 'date'.

but yoongi seems to regret that cause this young lady right here looks like the serial killer of all ice creams in the world.

"can you stop licking the ice cream like you're going to torture it?" yoongi bluntly suggests. jennie ate the last piece of the ice cream, munching it aggressively before looking at her friend. "kim taehyung! that guy! he's not even jealous!"

yoongi scoffs, "so that's why you called, for you to throw your childish tantrums at me?" the female gives her a duh look. "you're my friend that's your purpose." the male sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose, "you could've told me! so i can wear something casual and not like this," yoongi points at his formal outfit.

"i told you it was a friendly date and not a prom date." jennie emphasizes the word 'friendly'. yoongi ignores her statement, finishing his vanilla ice cream.

"why are you doing this, jen?" jennie gazes at yoongi. "what do you mean?" yoongi chuckles, he stares back at jennie, pointing his spoon at her. "why are you pushing taehyung to be jealous if he's not? why are you even chatting him? why do you still care about that man?"

"you still love him, huh?"

the girl's eyes soften. "of course. i still love taehyung," a pause, "and i can't and will never unlove him. i want him to be jealous to see if he still cares. if he still loves me. and when that time comes maybe he'll come back to me." she laughs, "i'm so stupid huh?" yoongi nods his head, "super."

jennie shrugs, sighing.

"i just missed him. a lot. i miss the way he smiles, the way he brings me to life, and the way he said he loves me. i just can't forget about him, yoongi. i don't know but everything just--"

she gulps,

"everything comes back to him."

yoongi shakes his head, letting out a tsk. "jennie you do remember that, that guy cheated on you. so stop with your shits and move on." jennie snickers a little, "i know he cheated. but d-deep down--"

deep down i know it's my fault too.

"deep down what?" yoongi awaits for her continuation. jennie smiles a little, "nothing."

-DCMX-

"okay taehyung, you have to slow down in eating hot pots. it can make your stomach bloated." hoseok looks at taehyung who finishes his third hotpot for today.

"s'fine. it's just this once." taehyung grabs his glass of water. "something's wrong huh?" hoseok smirks, "it's about jennie isn't it?"

the younger laughs lowly. he drinks the water before speaking, "what about her?" the older snickers, "don't play dumb tae. you're only eating hot pots when you miss jennie. she likes this remember?"

taehyung places the glass down with a thud.

he remembers when jennie dragged him into a certain hot pot house. it was their first date and jennie told him about a lot of things about her, like what she likes and hates.

jennie likes hotpots, but hates kimbap.

jennie likes strawberries, but hates strawberry-flavored treats.

jennie likes the moon more than the sun.

jennie likes to rap and dance, but hates singing.

jennie likes the way taehyung smiles more than anything.

but maybe some things change. maybe she hates him now. so probably, all her dislikes and likes might change. like the way she used to love him.

taehyung pushes his tongue on the walls of his cheek, looking down. "will you shut up if i say, yes?" hoseok bangs the table which startles him, "i knew it! you still love her, right?"

taehyung shakes his head, "no hyung. i will never love her again. there are other girls out there who's more beautiful, sexier, funnier, and someone more deserving than her."

hoseok scoffs at his words. and taehyung tries to tell himself that his words are true.

maybe he'll find someone better.

but nothing can make him feel the way like jennie did.

author's :
HELLOOOOO DID YOU MISS ME????? i'm sorry if i was inactive : ( just a little update then i'll be gone again ; )

prepare your tissues cause shits about to go dowN