SPECIAL !

"WARNING : THIS IS RATED SPG WHICH MEANS SOME COMMENTS MIGHT BE A LITTLE OFFENSIVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF. ALSO IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY TAEHYUNG AND JENNIE HAVE A CHILD IT'S BECAUSE IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS SINCE THAT 'INCIDENT' BETWEEN THEM HAPPENED." warning made by kim minsoo.

"are we rolling? okay, fuck. do i look fat? no, okay. i'm ready."

3

2

1

ACTION!

"HELLO GUYS! Y'ALL ARE BACK WITH DON'T CHAT ME X'S SPECIAL CHAPTER. I HOPE Y'ALL WILL LIKE IT--" minsoo is suprisingly cut off by some fucking bitch named, sana.

"can we just get through this already? my legs are getting tired." sana complains. jennie scoffs, glaring at sana. "excuse me, darling, but you're just sitting. are you afraid that you're butt transplant will explode?"

sana rolls her eyes, crossing her legs even more.

"okay, stop fighting. we are rolling here and i will not let anyone ruin my show okay? now, welcome back again to--"

"can i sit down?" lisa suddenly asks, raising her hand. minsoo looks at her. "lalisa, you're literally sitting."

"yeah, but i really can't stand this motherfucker right here." lisa points at sana again. "what the fuck did you just say you bit--"

"i am having a show here and the readers just want some answers now will you guys stop inter--"

"can i have some cheesecakes? i'm hungry as hell." chaeyoung speaks up, pouting. "yeah, me too. my tummy's hurting." hoseok does the same, looking around the room hoping to find some food.

"we will all eat after this goddamn show ends. i swear to god if y'all won't shut up i'll--"

"oops, honey. hyunjen did the number two again." taehyung groans when his daughter on his lap takes a poop. "this orphan is a fucking nightmar--"

"shut up taehyung. if hyunjen hears you she will be very upset that her own dad calls her an orphan." jennie exclaims and the daughter suddenly speaks up. "mom, i'm three."

"shush! you're only one year old for me." jennie covers hyunjen's mouth before glaring at her husband. "fucking clean her up!"

taehyung grumbles something under his breath. jennie must've heard it because she grabs her sandals and is ready to kill taehyung with it, but the husband gives her a scared smile. "as you wish, master." he stands up with his daughter on his arms.

he looks at minsoo with an apologetic smile. "ah, ms. minsoo, where's the bathroom?"

minsoo is mentally screaming inside because she therefore can say that she's in a room filled with idiots. i mean-- she's also an idiot, but-- you get it.

"there's a door right next to this room, that's the bathroom--" taehyung doesn't even let her finish and busts out of the room with hyunjen.

minsoo sighs in relief when she senses that the atmosphere is getting peaceful.

"okay, now that we're all settled! let's start this show--"

minsoo is once again interrupted by some loud snorings coming from the man next to hoseok which is yoongi.

"yoongi wake u--" minsoo tries to talk but,

"ouch! you stepped on my heels!" sana screeches when jennie 'accidentally' steps on her red shoe. "oh!" jennie emits a fake gasp, "did i step on your dignity?"