regrets and hopes !

WARNING : this chap is all about their cheesy stuffs in the past : )

taehyung opens his eyes and the most beautiful woman in the world welcomes him. her eyes are closed, her skin looks so delicate, her hair is everywhere, and some excess saliva drips on the bottom of her lips.

taehyung chuckles, kissing her forehead. "wake up, you ugly piece of shit."

jennie groans, grabs a pillow beside her, and throws it at her boyfriend. "fuck you, taehyung," she mumbles, falling asleep once again.

taehyung rolls his eyes then flicks jennie's cheeks. "wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!"

jennie opens her eyes, glaring at taehyung. "i was about to kiss my fucking prince charming." she sits up and taehyung did the same. "so, you were dreaming about me?" he snakes his arms around her slender waist.

jennie slaps his arms, "no, i was dreaming about my ex, kai." she sarcastically smiles at him. taehyung retracts his arms back, "oh, so you were dreaming about him? okay babye." he was about to stand up when jennie pulls him. she pushes her boyfriend back on the bed, sitting on top of him.

"silly. i don't have any ex, remember? and kai and i didn't end up together so i don't count him as one of my babie." jennie boops taehyung's nose. "you're so cute when you're jealous."

"i'm not jealous. you're mine now, so why would i even be jealous about him?!" he growls. jennie laughs, "yep, you're not jealous."

taehyung sits up once again, and now both of their faces are an inch closer to each other.

jennie cups his cheeks, looking deeper into her lover's eyes.

"you know taehyung, i'm only yours." taehyung finds himself smiling. jennie is so precious and he didn't know what to do if she will be gone or if their love will fade away.

"i love you." taehyung suddenly blurts out. jennie leans closer to him, kissing him passionately. once she breaks it, she leans both of their foreheads together.

"i love you too."

they stare at each other for a moment before jennie gets off of his lap. "where are you going?" taehyung asks. jennie opens the curtains, "it's morning, i should make breakfast right?"

"but--"

"nope! no breakfast in bed you piece of shit."

"hmpf."

-DCMX-

"are you sure this is a fucking pancake?" taehyung stares at the burnt food on his plate. jennie sits across from him. "hell yeah, now eat before it gets cold," jennie grabs her fork and starts to eat.

"damn, i should have ordered pizza." he says. jennie drops her fork, "if you don't wanna eat it, i'll just throw it away." she looks at him, taehyung gulps.

jennie's looking at him like she can cook him alive any moment now.

"nevermind baby, i bet these are so good!" he stabs one pancake by the use of his fork, then eats it carefully.

and it tastes horrible.

taehyung ignores his vomiting state and eats it fastly. after that, he gulps it in one go, "s-so good!"

jennie's mood brightens, "told you it's nice!" she happily eats her's. taehyung steals a glance at her girlfriend who looks so happy about the food she made.