chats and candies !

jennie16 is online !

tatataehyung :
ow would u look at that i stumble my way on your profile.
seen

ow so now you're going to leave me on seen after you said u still love me.
seen

unbelievable
seen

im not going to chat u again
seen

bye hoe
seen

taehyung throws his phone at the table. he's at his kitchen eating some fishcake for dinner. he doesn't even know why he's chatting jennie. it's not his nature to chat first.

but something inside jennie's words made taehyung mad. mad as in he wants answers. want to ask her why she said that.

but the pride is still beating inside of him.

taehyung stuffs his food in his mouth. he chews the savory flavor of it before adverting his gaze at his phone.

taehyung gulps down the fishcake.

"no don't do it."

taehyung lightly touches his phone.

"no."

he grabs it.

"no."

opens it.

"no."

taps the app.

"no."

presses jennie's icon.

"no."

and writes his message.

with a sigh the boy looks at the send button.

"fuck it."

tatataehyung :
great you're ignoring me.
seen

not even mad about it.
seen

are u going to keep doing that?
seen

so i'm invisible now.
seen

that's cool. i always wanted to have a superpower.
seen

invisible tae to the rescue!
seen

jennie kim. pls reply. i just want to ask a question
seen

stop it. type a fucking message and reply to me.
seen

one
seen

two
seen

three
seen

fine.
seen

taehyung grabs his plates and places it on his sink. he once again, sits on his chair, and looks at the phone on his table.

"come on ring." he pouts.

"please reply, please please please--"

ding!

taehyung literally jumps in joy as he heard the notification. he quickly snatches his phone, opening the app.

"jen-- ah fuck you again." unfortunately, the one who chatted him is not jennie but his new girlfriend, sana.

he left her messages on read, ignoring his phone again. "why the hell are you even waiting. she's not worth waiting for."

taehyung places his palms on his face sighing in annoyance.

ding!

taehyung groans opening his phone again. he received one message and he was about to shut it away when,

when jennie's icon pops out.

jennie16 :
sorry.

i didn't know what to say to you.

so, i kinda left you on read.

: )

taehyung tries to hide his smile. he bites his lips, coughing before typing his reply.

tatataehyung :
ah.

don't worry, i didn't wait.

jennie16 :
hUh i know you waited for my message, bItch.

and you thought what i said was true?!

hEck nO

i have a new boyfriend so,....

yAh

tatataehyung :
i bet he was just forced to be with you.

no one will stay in your attitude.

hUh.

tatataehyung went offline

taehyung glares at his phone, flexing his jaw.

why does he feel jealous?

-DCMX-

"yah! chae, why did you do that?!" jennie slaps chaeyoung's arms. apparently, chaeyoung is in the sofa with jennie and the younger probably read their whole conversation. so, she snatched jennie's phone and replied to taehyung's messages.

"to give him a lesson. you two are exes that means, no communication! y'all should move on with life. remember, that he cheated on you with that snake. you should be ashamed that you're chatting the one who hurts you the most." chaeyoung stands up and grabs her plushies.

"i'm going to bed, bye!" jennie watches as chaeyoung closes her bedroom door.

jennie bites her lips, looking at her phone.

"s-should i forget about him?"

author's :
ANOTHER UPDATE♡